Runescapes Worst Tanks

ipwnage4lyfe

And Jimmy - I can't believe I havent seen any nominations of Jim. Still love ya though :D

i cabbage tele once, and this is what i get? -.-

If it is by cabbage teles alone, you'd be about 3rd on my list. :P

I'm talking more about that drill where you got koed by 3 level 100's in a few seconds...

22031_s.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i got owned, i don't deny it :)

Problem was i was saving the ops pic and it started with "Not responding" and it was lagging, and i was in full d'hide with a bow lol, didn't notice. I'll use sk next time for pics even tho i hate sk cuz it laggs alot.

And no it wasn't 1 hit, i ate 5 pizzas before i died. Fail by me

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

1. Bleach790 - Your tactic of wanting to tank early on is why you're here. Continue to not follow your main pile and I think you can secure number 1.

090906134138.png

2. Thehitman - As a leader you weren't ready and got ko'd by 11 peps

Confirm danda. 11 people of [bleep]. He got koed cause he was "taking opts pic" Excuses

3. Aptoswarrior - Read the previous pages. You have great popularity in people agreeing that you're not a good tank. You could move up to number 2 if you were a leader of your clan.

090906134231.png

aptoswarrior he's that bad so i nominated him twice

4. Generaldesor - I'll let the pic speak. GL moving up to #3 aptos is got that spot locked up.

tprtatics.png

5. Brunkwithpee - Confirmed by many that he can't tank with binds. I don't see him often enough so that's why he's not ranked higher.

6. Uffan5 - Downed a lot in pvp confirmed by others. If you want to pass brunk you'll have to join 4odd.

7. Aquil - You got transitioned piled and ko'd in seconds. If you want to move up you'll have to continue this but against lower opts.

090906134307.png

8. Amateurnoob -

But worst must be Amateurnoob when he got downed in 0.5 Seconds at TK war.

Since your leading you should be ready to tank right away L

The leading tactic not being ready to tank is often used. Thehitman is ranked higher because he got dropped by less opts.

9. Deadman from triforce - Thinks he can snipe but got ko'd multiple times.

10.Drawman01 - I always see you with like 20-30 hp if a clan had a good transition you'd be dropped easily. Also you got ko'd by a 24 23 or something in a playoff war which was epic lulz. If you want to passAmateurnoob/Deadman you'll have to go back to CWA based wars.

9. Floginmolly - Your standing tank tactic is a classic but perhaps throw in a afk tactic to increase your rank. 090906134301.png

10. Me - Rouge Sora said I got dropped by DA + DD so I'll put myself here. If I want to move up I'll have to come up with better excuses than ' My computer overheated because we have no ac' [bTW Finally got it fixed \' ]

6590ew.jpg

6. Uffan5 - Downed a lot in pvp confirmed by others. If you want to pass brunk you'll have to join 4odd.

Confirmed by who?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Confirmed by who?

Yourself - something like 'I'd like to see you tank rsd all styles' was your reply to 'uffan5 got droped in 3secs' you didn't deny it :thumbup: Plus others also nominated you. Read previous pages?

6590ew.jpg

Was 5 seconds, and that wasn't a pvp war :thumbup:

Saying it was cwa actually increases your rank but i'm not sure if you can pass brunk. Keep trying :thumbup:

All styles against 150 opts of RSD increases my rank, lol. :lol:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Saying it was cwa actually increases your rank but i'm not sure if you can pass brunk. Keep trying :thumbup:

No the 5 sec part and it was CWA :lol:

6590ew.jpg

Probably would be harder in CWA because more people were blasting and binding :thumbup:

crsigl.png

Probably would be harder in CWA because more people were blasting and binding :thumbup:

O right blast gear so exapnsaveeeeeeeeeee i would never bring blast to pvp would just drain my bank. But fair enough post none the less i refuse to edit my post just to accomodate your wishes. If you wish to move up or down on the list Make your own :lol:

6590ew.jpg

O right blast gear so exapnsaveeeeeeeeeee i would never bring blast to pvp would just drain my bank. But fair enough post none the less i refuse to edit my post just to accomodate your wishes. If you wish to move up or down on the list Make your own :lol:

Dan is clueless :thumbdown:

crsigl.png

Brunkwithpee cant tank if binds are allowed. Without binds hes good, but with binds he fails.

This.

yeah, but without binds, anyone can tank easily imo

Name one official clan that doesn't bring binds to wars lol.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Brunkwithpee cant tank if binds are allowed. Without binds hes good, but with binds he fails.

This.

yeah, but without binds, anyone can tank easily imo

Name one official clan that doesn't bring binds to wars lol.

I can, but not gunna mention names on public forums. :shame: :lol:

New account: Jack