Runescapes Worst Tanks

ipwnage4lyfe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L, nice fakelogs? unless gochance now wants to cover it up too so cr dont get bad propaganda r0fl, and his really query'ing u, but made fake logs about me, I doubt it tho.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

sutty 1292 got dropped by 5 snipers in his first CR pk trip

lol, i haven't died in a pk trip with cr yet.... where do you get these things from lol?

nais lie, gochance and uffan told me

go into the channel and ask L? been on 1 pk trip which i was there for 10 mins.. get your facts right =)

oh well sparze =/

wow you went on a pk trip for 10 minutes and got KO'd. so if we do the math in a 1 hour pkri you will get KO'd 6times, and in 2 hours pkri you will get KOd 12 times. eek

Lol no pride in getting ko'd multiple times in a pkri - I'm sure he'd stop returning :lol: But yeah confirmed nice fake logs L0L

6590ew.jpg

Lol@gen, i never saw sutty get ko'ed :shock:

Uffan wants to defend his title of worst tank... :] lol jk but yeah i did hear you got ko'd but all styles is kinda hard to tank but ehh take some swordfish and you'll be alright for longer than 5 secs.

I think it's a completly different game to tank in pvp compared to cwa so I honnestly wouldn't be surprsied if sutty had a bad tank

6590ew.jpg

Uffan wants to defend his title of worst tank... :] lol jk but yeah i did hear you got ko'd but all styles is kinda hard to tank but ehh take some swordfish and you'll be alright for longer than 5 secs.

I think it's a completly different game to tank in pvp compared to cwa so I honnestly wouldn't be surprsied if sutty had a bad tank

That's actually quite true, I thought I was a good tank, then I tried to tank in pvp :wall:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That's actually quite true, I thought I was a good tank, then I tried to tank in pvp :wall:

I thought i was a decent tank and was quite scared to tank in pvp. Although i haven't had many chances to tank in pvp yet i find it more thrilling / fun. Also i seem to lag a lot less in pvp \' but yeah I'm looking forward to tanking more in pvp.

6590ew.jpg

Your not a tank till you tank with 2 hp and stay alive at end of war.

Been there done that in a war v lth. 16 v 16 starting was the first pile and ending up living with like 20 pray 0 food and 8hp.

Last i checked 8 hp > 2...But yeah every once in a while you get that epic red bar tank where you have like under 3 hp and you have pro binders to help you and having a good lead always helps.

6590ew.jpg

Once : Tempted Killers vs Many clan

wouldnt that be many clans vs many clans...

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.