Runescapes Worst Tanks

ipwnage4lyfe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was 5 seconds, and that wasn't a pvp war :thumbup:

Saying it was cwa actually increases your rank but i'm not sure if you can pass brunk. Keep trying :thumbup:

All styles against 150 opts of RSD increases my rank, lol. :lol:

No the 5 sec part and it was CWA :lol:

Probably would be harder in CWA because more people were blasting and binding :thumbup:

O right blast gear so exapnsaveeeeeeeeeee i would never bring blast to pvp would just drain my bank. But fair enough post none the less i refuse to edit my post just to accomodate your wishes. If you wish to move up or down on the list Make your own :lol:

Dan is clueless :thumbdown:

I got chased by about the same amount of rsd, including blasters, and I managed to get to mossies.

They were acin exo v da and i was crashin.

needles to say I was in hides sq shield rune med :S

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

r[]fl some idiot in w141 thought EA was a top 10 clan :wall:

I got chased by about the same amount of rsd, including blasters, and I managed to get to mossies.

Lol nice.

6590ew.jpg

Lol nice.

Well you would be a NH noob and crash.... Were you at least wearing and ammy this time?

Lol nice.

Well you would be a NH noob and crash.... Were you at least wearing and ammy this time?

If he wasn't it'd only make his tank more impressive/sad of rsd lol. His point was he tanked longer than uffan against same opts roughly and all styles and managed to make it to mossies - Which we can assume was longer than 5 secs.

6590ew.jpg

Lol nice.

If he wasn't it'd only make his tank more impressive/sad of rsd lol. His point was he tanked longer than uffan against same opts roughly and all styles and managed to make it to mossies - Which we can assume was longer than 5 secs.

Well, uff is a failure. I mean he was a warlord of Downfall.

a bit hypocritical, as you were a leader of Downfall. LOL.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

So in Downfall leaders and warlords are exactly the same now??

you yourself have said leader>warlord, so don't come with that and sit down kid.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

So in Downfall leaders and warlords are exactly the same now??

you yourself have said leader>warlord, so don't come with that and sit down kid.

But the part you are forgetting is that I said in most other clans. But in Downfall Warlord > Leader.

and the part u all forgot is this is about who are the runescapes worst tanks not if downfall is a failure or their rank hierachy or if uffan likes ponys.

2. thanks for the compliment lordhotshot,:

I agree. It's obviously a respect thing considering the fact that's it's not against the rules and it's merely people playing the game how they want to play it. In my opinion, it's nothing to get all worked up over. It's not like a clan crashing a fight your in effects you personally. If anyone is effected by such acts, I strongly encourage a break from the game, of course.

p.s :I was wearing a holy symbol.

3.darkpyro love your sig but it will get pwned because it exceeds the limits.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED