scammed my MTK

Fools_Taco

There is a bug with MTK so be careful.

A little background.

I had MTK running with millions in the coffrers at all times. For the first few months it was on Maples for nests and the rest on fish.

i then switched it to Max raw fish and the res flax and let it run for well over a year always over 90% and always with millions on the coffers.

It got to a point where my aproval raiting wasent going down anymore, i had actually made a post about it in the help and advice forum on this site as well as asked about it in the "axe man jack" cc. i thought i had just maxed out on fish so i switched my workers to maples and mining to see if raiting would go back down. It dident. So today i went and collected my resources. It was a total scam. after having it on fish and flax for well over a year this is what i ended up with.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2818/tacogetsriped.jpg

Clearly there is a bug with MTK i should have recieved thousands and thousands of raw fish.

Be careful dont run MTK for over a year its buggy.

Fools_Taco.png

It's always been that way, if I understand you correctly: it doesn't matter what the workers are on except on the day you collect. Before that, they accumulate "work", not actual items. I've always used this as a feature: the day I go to collect, I check the GE to see which combination is most profitable, change the workers to that, and then collect.

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

I would have thought that someone at your level would have known this, but oh well.

Your MTK doesn't store up items, it stores up "work". That "work" is converted to items when you choose to collect the items. The items you receive depend on what you have your workers assigned to at that moment. So you did get your "fish". It's coal, you just have to sell that and buy fish. :P

Anyways, I'm moving this to Bugs and Suggestions.

EDIT:

It's always been that way, if I understand you correctly: it doesn't matter what the workers are on except on the day you collect. Before that, they accumulate "work", not actual items. I've always used this as a feature: the day I go to collect, I check the GE to see which combination is most profitable, change the workers to that, and then collect.

Instead of going to the GE and having to look up and calculate everything, there's a RS Wiki page that does it for you. ;)

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

wartortlelove.jpg

Yeah, it only mattered if you restored your approval rate on the day you withdrew, not any other time. You still made out like a bandit; 125K coal will take care of 99% of most skilling any day.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Yeah, it only mattered if you restored your approval rate on the day you withdrew, not any other time. You still made out like a bandit; 125K coal will take care of 99% of most skilling any day.

That's not quite right. You need to restore your approval rate everyday, otherwise you don't store up all of the work potential.

Flyingjj.png

And here we have a perfect example of why to collect more often. 999 birds nest, doesn't go higher.

I think you might have wasted / thrown out quite a lot of nests. :wall:

Ouch.

That is a lot of birds nests wasted....

Its 1 nest:100 maple logs, right?

2Xeo5.png