What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?

Sir_Gladius

I can remember my first day like yesterday,I started out in lumbridge i walked around the castle 20 times before i relised were the gate was then decided it whould be best to head north after i asked what that little thing in the corner was i passed the bridge and ended of wer the mage circle is before vallock and got attacked i ran east and skipped the town and headed north so by this point i thought the only place was the castle and the rest was forest and paths i ended up in the wild big mistake I made it all the way to levil 52 wild before i found out you can get attacked by people it was a warrior who struck me and i ran for my life but he killed me and sayed by noob go back were you came from and thats lumbridge.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember my first day like yesterday,I started out in lumbridge i walked around the castle 20 times before i relised were the gate was then decided it whould be best to head north after i asked what that little thing in the corner was i passed the bridge and ended of wer the mage circle is before vallock and got attacked i ran east and skipped the town and headed north so by this point i thought the only place was the castle and the rest was forest and paths i ended up in the wild big mistake I made it all the way to levil 52 wild before i found out you can get attacked by people it was a warrior who struck me and i ran for my life but he killed me and sayed by noob go back were you came from and thats lumbridge.

If you think it's spelt Vallok, I think you really joined yesterday :lol:

Also, you only could have gone to level 52 wild if you have gotten membership soon after leaving tutorial island :roll:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

first day my friend told me the thing to do was train str and atk to 40 and keep defence at one, well i didnt listen and i made gained 15 def with 25 str and 15 atk...this was like the first few days, i did this killing men and made like 5k doing it. My friend frowned upon me the next day, but still he gave me a black 2h...i

w4M8t.png

Just as I finished cooking my own shrimp and opened the gate, I saw a red flag on my mini map, so i tried to follow it, but it kept moving!! Then I realised that the flag indicated to what point I wanted to go!! :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Stop lying man It doesn't get you anywhere.

zgslogosb9.gif

I remember when I first started, I thought one of my RL friends who played rs could read anything I said in public chat, even if he wasn't in the same city as me, so I went around saying "Hey Bustaz can you give me some cash?" :oops:

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

Why not try this special button on the keyboard. Its two letters to the right of the letter M. Its called a full stop. I was out of breath after reading your post and I wasn't even reading it aloud.
userbaracolyteau6jw2.png

Well, I spent a while tryin to figure out how to add friends to my list and how to work the whole PM system. Then i ventured North, about the only way you could go. Passed by the Dark Mage Circle, got killed by a mage and then gave up and logged :lol:

Next day at school talked about it with my friends. Saw what all they had figured out about the game, and then continued playing :D

supdarklinkel1.jpg

If you think it's spelt Vallok, I think you really joined yesterday :lol:

Also, you only could have gone to level 52 wild if you have gotten membership soon after leaving tutorial island :roll:

yah i realised he was an idiot after looking about 7 topics down and seeing "What stupid things did you think/do when you first joined?"........

I got owned by a cow.

I remember i had huge difficulty trying to find my way from varrok to lummy. And i had to bribe people into showing me the way..then running away worryed they would report me. :roll: I remember my real life friend who played at the time used to give me Steel 2hs to pk with..and i thought he was freaking rich because he kept getting steel 2hs out of nowere.

I remember my first r2h i was so proud. I also remember my first stake in taverly dungeon by the scorpians..we both staked r2hs and i won. :D

I want staking anywere brought back.

Heh on my first ever carachter i went to draynor manor and couldnt get back so i quit the game for a month. :P

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Why have we started another Topic on this when their is already a large Topic on this floating around. :?

Anyway I went around wondering where I was and eventually reached Varrock Sewer and was allated that their was a respawning 1gp there near the rats. So I killed rats waiting for the 1gp to respawn until I had a mammoth 35gp and felt so excited and happy. :lol:

So by then I had around 7 attack, strength and defence and then decided to go roaming until I eventually hit the mining pits and worked my way up to 15 mining.

Until this day that has been my defining moment in excellence in my life :lol:

i dont reli remember very wel my first days buti can remember my memorys of ealy runescape like training in the cow field ...

and this guy showed me the way to varrok to make me full iron i was so happy for about 2 minutes with my iron!!! then i didn't know the way back to lumby :'(

followed my real life friend around that got me started all day.

I got this girl I was talking to at the time to play a little, and forgot to explain the whole "attack/defense/strength" fighting styles, and after 2-3 days of her asking why she only hit 1's all of the time, I found out that she was around 35 attack, 1 strength, 1 defense. Boy did I feel stupid.

PS-She started like 2 months ago(already quit I believe), it was on RS2.

Just as I finished cooking my own shrimp and opened the gate, I saw a red flag on my mini map, so i tried to follow it, but it kept moving!! Then I realised that the flag indicated to what point I wanted to go!! :lol:

Happened 2 me 2 lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

rl friend walked aroudn lumby for a while then he had to go i kilelde a few goblins and went to draynor mannor died to that vampire guy and then i learned hhow to mine and i went from dqwarf miens to fally bank all the time til 50 mining then learned about qusts and stuff

Heh on my first ever carachter i went to draynor manor and couldnt get back so i quit the game for a month. :P

Haha.. happened to me exactly.. was telling myself.. oh dear.. no way out... i'm a goner! eventually saw someone who walked out via the side door.. oo.. an exit.. boy was i glad when i found an exit from manor. lol..

Most noobs spent the first week on tutorial island. as for me i hit lvl 10 in every skill that was out at the time! not bad for your first day then i started doing quests and here i am today 13weeks down the line waiting for a new quest to come out because i have done them all.

Well, on the first day of RS, I did what most people did, train on the lower level monsters. On that day, I thought that RS was just a game with Lumby, boy was I wrong. Some other day, I went north and found Varrock, and holy cow, was that city big!

The first thing I did was meander around Lumbridge for maybe 10 minutes, fought a couple goblins, and then ran into a guy who out of nowhere gave me a black square shield (but I couldn't use it yet) a helmet, some food and bronze armor (which I could use). It set the tone of the game for me. I've run into my share of people with attitude problems who seem to only know how to type "noob" but thankfully I ran into the nice person first. As soon as I have extra stuff, from training smithing, etc, I go to Lumbridge Castle for a little while handing out stuff to polite new players (ones that don't ask for anything) just to give back the same way someone gave to me. That's a big part of the fun of the game for me. I'm not a high level, but I'll give what I can to people just starting to give them a head start.

Of course, you still run into a true goofball. A few days ago I handed over an iron square sheild I put aside from some training smithing to a level 3. After I gave it to him, he laughed at me and said now he's going to drop trade it to his level 35. I asked him what a level 35 would want with an iron square shield, so he stood there for a second, then ran away. *L*

uber_dad.png