Scientology? Scam? Cult? Religion? Joke?

Me_Hate_Libs

For the life where you were known as a footballer? Talk about a living hell. :roll:

Ha. Ha. Luckily I'm a small cog in a big system, so I manage to fly under the radar. I've a few friends my age who have played soccer for Australia and in Europe who are now playing in the A leauge, and I don't envy the lives they live

Fine, you're paying for our tickets to WDW then. <3:

Fine, you buy the booze. \'

Too late, no takebacks!

SoLawny.png

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the life where you were known as a footballer? Talk about a living hell. :roll:

Ha. Ha. Luckily I'm a small cog in a big system, so I manage to fly under the radar. I've a few friends my age who have played soccer for Australia and in Europe who are now playing in the A leauge, and I don't envy the lives they live

Too late, no takebacks!

I don't drink and WDW doesn't sell alcohol on their property. You're paying for the hotel room.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Too late, no takebacks!

I don't drink and WDW doesn't sell alcohol on their property. You're paying for the hotel room.

Jeez this trip is getting expensive!

SoLawny.png

Too late, no takebacks!

Jeez this trip is getting expensive!

Fine, we'll only stay for one day and you can sleep at my apartment. I think I have some vodka and whiskey left over from my last grilfriend. help yourself.

I'm an aussie. My diet consists of VB, Vegemite on toast and Four&Twenty pies. Supply me with those things and we can stay in orlando as long as you like!

My diet consists of Doritos, soda, Little Debbie items, and all forms of meat, fish, shellfish, or bird. And the occasional vegetable or bread.

I'm an aussie. My diet consists of VB, Vegemite on toast and Four&Twenty pies. Supply me with those things and we can stay in orlando as long as you like!

My diet consists of Doritos, soda, Little Debbie items, and all forms of meat, fish, shellfish, or bird. And the occasional vegetable or bread.

little debbie?

SoLawny.png

little debbie?

Little_Debbie.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_debbies

They're awesome, especially the Swiss Cake Roles. :P

Chat room is that way ----->

I'm ashamed to admit I just looked off my screen :(

Oh, so it's junk? Just like Scientology yeah? ::'

Well, they both take your money, but Little Debiie's at least fill your tummy.

Talk about offtopic :lol:

That said, I got a few laughs out of reading the last page, so thanks I guess ::'

My apologies ross. I'll keep all humour strictly scientology-based from now on.

All I need to do is say the name and it's funny!

SoLawny.png

Talk about offtopic :lol:

That said, I got a few laughs out of reading the last page, so thanks I guess ::'

My apologies ross. I'll keep all humour strictly scientology-based from now on.

All I need to do is say the name and it's funny!

Sorry, but as long as I look out my window and see hundreds of them down there walking, it'll never be funny to me.

:o

Holy buckets! You live near them?~

Dude, did you not read my original post? I live in Clearwater, Florida. The world HQ for them and I work in Downtown Clearwater 2-3 blocks from their headquarters.

Dude, did you not read my original post? I live in Clearwater, Florida. The world HQ for them and I work in Downtown Clearwater 2-3 blocks from their headquarters.

I don't pay much attention to american locations, it's all greek to me!

SoLawny.png

I don't pay much attention to american locations, it's all greek to me!

Well, it's no joke. It's not a big city, but it is the HQ for their operations in the entire world. There's thousands of them in a 10 square block radius.

How many Scientologists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

[setup]Gosh, I don't know Serephurus, how many Scientologists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?[/setup]

Is it a scam? Probably.

Is it a cult? Yes, but a strange one at that.

Is it a religion? Since people believe in it, scam or not, it's a religion, sadly.

Is it a joke? I doubt it, and if it was, it isn't now. People actually believe in it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

All you need to know about Scientology:

http://itsyourtimes.com/?q=node/4473

http://xenu.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology) :

[hide=]In written policies dating from as early as the mid-1950s, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard told his followers to take a punitive line towards perceived opponents. In 1955, he wrote "the law can be used very easily to harass ... The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage, rather than to win if possible, of course, ruin [the target] utterly".[/hide]

Quotes from the man himself(5 pages worth)

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/l._ron_hubbard/

All the techniques they use to brainwash people are contained in this book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my personal opinion, the church of scientology is nothing more than a pyramid scheme in where it separates entire families just to make money.

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

He wrote [bleep]ing science fiction before creating Scientology, that enough should make you go :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!