Health Risk

Bacon2003

Disgusting. It may be a hoax, but this sort of thing does happen, I'm sure. Not often, rarely in fact, but it does happen. People are just so sick these days, I dont even know. What are they thinking to do such stupid things? Its sickening. They are the devil on earth.

It reminds me of last year, maybe the year before, in Toronto parks. Someone was putting blades and broken glass in childrens parks. On monkey bars, in sandboxes, on slides. BLADES. This is just...I cant even find a word to describe it.

:x

Agreed.

Whether it was a hoax or not, people can still believe it, and that just shows how heinous people are these days. Whether real or not, it shows its effect.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

My old preacher told this story at Icthus this past year..(a humongous christian youth ralley with preachers from all over and 100s of bands like Relient K and such)...

She went down to Florida on spring break a couple years ago against her parents will. She partied of course and ended up sleeping with a guy there when she was intoxicated. They kept in touch for the rest of the break and when she was about to leave her "boyfriend" gave her a present. He told her not to open the present until she was on the highway headed home. Well she left and when she got on the highway she opened up the present....inside a letter said this... "Welcome to the world of AIDS..."

There are some sick people out there.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Yep, we sure do have some sick-minded people out there.

And yeah, I agree with one of the other posters; It would have been on the news and in papers everywhere if something like this actually happened.

Offtopic: If this were to happen really, would the person who put the needle down be classed as a murderer?

//Mitch

New sig to come!

Offtopic: If this were to happen really, would the person who put the needle down be classed as a murderer?
I dont think its murder, I cant remember the exact charge it would be but i know someone went to prison for purposely infecting someone with HIV by purposely having unprotected sex a little while ago.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/3714749.stm

Turns out it comes under GBH (grievous bodily harm through sexual intercourse)

He got 10 years in jail.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My old preacher told this story at Icthus this past year..(a humongous christian youth ralley with preachers from all over and 100s of bands like Relient K and such)...

She went down to Florida on spring break a couple years ago against her parents will. She partied of course and ended up sleeping with a guy there when she was intoxicated. They kept in touch for the rest of the break and when she was about to leave her "boyfriend" gave her a present. He told her not to open the present until she was on the highway headed home. Well she left and when she got on the highway she opened up the present....inside a letter said this... "Welcome to the world of AIDS..."

There are some sick people out there.

Sorry but that story is absolute BS. I've seen so many stories of this manner circulating on the net (or read about them on snopes), and they always end with the same "welcome to the world of AIDS" tagline.

Seems to me like your "preacher" was using scare tactics to try and stop the young people from having sex.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Yah, heard about this. Was sure it was a hoax from the start but people actually do stuff similar sometimes in this world and it makes you want to live on the moon.

No Suicide bombing up their and one heck of alot of free cheese

deadforumslol.png

Wasn't this a rumor that was disproved on snopes.com? Anyway can the HIV cells even live with no host for long enough?

.asp]http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/pin[puncture].asp

To go with my post on page 1.