The Clan Chronicle

obfuscator

Like previously stated it's a very interesting read filled with things I never knew, like how BK is the oldest clan in RuneScape (I thought it was The Sabres, and still do personally.) Also, the JMod interview about the clan world is deffinitely worth reading, as it's free sneak peaks at Jagex's plans for the future.

BK is not the oldest clan in Runescape, best not to start that again. It might be easier to understand if I say that BK is the only clan still around that was created from scratch in January 2001.

Also I think that talking about the top RSC clans would be a little inappropriate. Partly because they are not a part of Tipit and partly because as far as I am concerned alot of the top clans have created a blemish in the clan community. An article about specific clans in the top 10 every now and again might not be too bad but I don't think they deserve to be focused on. I like things about specific clans, I think it is interesting to see what they have been through, it is all unique and interesting, also specific people who have had alot to do with clans who would have interesting stories about clans, what i don't like is talking to people who have no real connection to clanning (eg. I would prefer an interview with Axe man Jack to one with Zezima in the clan Chronicle. AMJ founded The Slayers Guild and had an interesting pk clan history aswell with WG and BK and the personal grudges.), Zezima was in FT for a while but there isn't much clan related, not enough to be a part of an interview with him.

The interview about BK was interesting although I think the wrong person was approached (no offence Absy <3: ), I think you need to know who to approach to get the best interviews about specific clans or events that you can aswell (eg. original/old school members). Asking about within the clan (in IRC, posting on the boards, getting access to a Ventrilo/Teamspeak, etc...) you might uncover some old person/people that no one knows about outside the clan who remembers an incredible amount about clan history in general aswell

Looking at history is always interesting and it is good that it is a large part of the chronicle.

Do you want to love me?

Please no more BK articles for awhile :wall: No offense - I thought it was an interesting read wether the correct person was approached or not I think it's more interesting to hear from a new clan :P. As for the top 10 clans I understand that they aren't apart of the Tif community but they are apart of the Clan community. If you hate the pvp clans then you're only just as bad as they are. [ For most part they hate CWA clans ] But some people in the top clans do enjoy and support some CWA clans and maintain a close relationship. Not to mention their history Is probably a lot more interesting than clans here on tif - mainly because they've been around longer.

I'm sure an Illusion interview would be interesting for me but for the community not so much because we are young like other clans on here. I know the 10 clans may be rude and the pvp tactics may be 'no honnor' in your eyes but it does make some really interesting reads.

6590ew.jpg

Please no more BK articles for awhile :wall: No offense - I thought it was an interesting read wether the correct person was approached or not I think it's more interesting to hear from a new clan :P. As for the top 10 clans I understand that they aren't apart of the Tif community but they are apart of the Clan community. If you hate the pvp clans then you're only just as bad as they are. [ For most part they hate CWA clans ] But some people in the top clans do enjoy and support some CWA clans and maintain a close relationship. Not to mention their history Is probably a lot more interesting than clans here on tif - mainly because they've been around longer.

I'm sure an Illusion interview would be interesting for me but for the community not so much because we are young like other clans on here. I know the 10 clans may be rude and the pvp tactics may be 'no honnor' in your eyes but it does make some really interesting reads.

Nah I wouldn't ask for another thing about BK although I think there are a couple of BK members who could give pretty unique interviews. And I am not even talking about cape switching and the stuff that we got annoyed at Illusion about, the very top clans have all begun crashing each other and there is no debate that that is No honour. Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional thing about them but no more than any other clan. and I don't think it is a matter of hating PvP clans or hating CWA clans, I think it is more that PvP clans find CWA boring and for the most part CWA clans aren't interested in returning for hours. I don't actually mind the returning and enjoyed PKRI's up until recently. My own problem with PvP is the sense that it is all about winning. Honour and fun are out the window.

As for an illusion interview, I think that would be interesting, you're one of the few clans to move from Tipit to RSC to pursue PvP fights, like I say, all clans are different and have their own stories to tell.

Do you want to love me?

Nah I wouldn't ask for another thing about BK although I think there are a couple of BK members who could give pretty unique interviews. And I am not even talking about cape switching and the stuff that we got annoyed at Illusion about, the very top clans have all begun crashing each other and there is no debate that that is No honour. Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional thing about them but no more than any other clan. and I don't think it is a matter of hating PvP clans or hating CWA clans, I think it is more that PvP clans find CWA boring and for the most part CWA clans aren't interested in returning for hours. I don't actually mind the returning and enjoyed PKRI's up until recently. My own problem with PvP is the sense that it is all about winning. Honour and fun are out the window.

As for an illusion interview, I think that would be interesting, you're one of the few clans to move from Tipit to RSC to pursue PvP fights, like I say, all clans are different and have their own stories to tell.

Then why deny / lessen the interviews/articles about the top 10 clans <3: I know you said you wouldn't mind them every now and then but still think the clan world should know more about this pvp side. And same with the pvpers they should learn some more about some CWA clans. [ But we know that won't happen for the majority of rsc users <_< ]

6590ew.jpg

Then why deny / lessen the interviews/articles about the top 10 clans <3: I know you said you wouldn't mind them every now and then but still think the clan world should know more about this pvp side. And same with the pvpers they should learn some more about some CWA clans. [ But we know that won't happen for the majority of rsc users <_< ]

I don't mean limit interviews with the top 10 clans, I simply mean don't focus on them more than anyone else which is what it sounded like was what Pyrox was suggesting in the original post, I may have misunderstood. :oops:

Do you want to love me?

I don't mean limit interviews with the top 10 clans, I simply mean don't focus on them more than anyone else which is what it sounded like was what Pyrox was suggesting in the original post, I may have misunderstood. :oops:

Ahh alrighty. Why not :P Lol jk this will just go back and forth. I like how the articles are feature a clan and then interview some people of the tif community on certain issues. Stuff like that should stay + maybe some new ideas that have been thrown out would be awesome.

6590ew.jpg

The interview about BK was interesting although I think the wrong person was approached (no offence Absy

None taken, I did ask Y Guy to speak to one of the really really really old fogies, but he wanted a current leader view :P

I like the clan chronicle a lot, it is something to draw people who use tipit for all the other great aspects,into the clan world.

I like the history and think there should be a mix of stuff.- reminisce and current issues.

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

Do you want to see the clan chronicle continue? Yes, im always asking Laikrob when is it coming to come out.

Are you happy with the current clan chronicle? Yes.

Do you, as a user and individual, feel you have what it takes to help further the success of this publication? I think I can, I'd like the role as someone who makes thw work organized and neat.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Do you want to see the clan chronicle continue? If no, please state reasons.

Yes

Are you happy with the current clan chronicle? If no, please state reasons.

Yes, most of it is a nice read :) just wish you'd include some interestng clans too :P

Do you, as a user and individual, feel you have what it takes to help further the success of this publication? If no, why not?

Not me personally, but I have a few recommendations

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Yes

Yup. It's always a good read and since I don't really get much contact with clans, it's nice to get some insight.

Do you, as a user and individual, feel you have what it takes to help further the success of this publication? If no, why not?

Well, I definitely think I could submit a few peices here and there, but I might be a tad sporadic. I've (fairly) recently joined Ts Stormrage's clan (Tal Shiar Alliance; it's great! You should join :P). I'm not sure I'm quite ready to take up an official post, but I do have some articles that I've sat on for a little and will definitely be submitting some here and there.

Note: As you can see, I am new to the forums, but have been using Tip.It for sometime. I recently finished reading all through the Times Archives (yes, I am that sad :P) and so I'll be on to any Clan Chronicles I've missed next.

TheIceMagics.png

TheIceMagics.png

Tal Shiar and Proud!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to let everyone know it isn't forgotten.

We've had some technical issues with the new forum and are waiting for those to be sorted out. I'm not sure how long it will take but I have made some decisions about who I'll be adding and will be letting people know as soon as I can.

Hopefully we will be able to produce a November issue.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Definitely, although my clan doesn't use Tip It, I find the monthly chronicle an enjoyable and informative read.

I love the current Chronicle, but since Tip its clan community is small compared to some other fansites it would be advantageous to approach some other clans like the RSC top clans since, in my opinion, hearing about CWA most of the time can get a bit tedious.

I have a lot of spare time on my hands and my English is rather good, so yes I do feel I have what it takes to help.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

YES! I looked forward T O IT E V E R Y M O N T H !! IM NOT EVEN LYING!

YES! although there could be some improvements. lengthier for example and... cover all clans big and medium sized, maybe not small because those are a bit duller, although also you could cover some famous teams.

nope im sorry but i dont have the time. I defintily hope it continues though or ill be very mad. :thumbdown: as i look forward to it and am very dissapointed there was no september issue... :wall: :-(

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

Definitely, although my clan doesn't use Tip It, I find the monthly chronicle an enjoyable and informative read.

I love the current Chronicle, but since Tip its clan community is small compared to some other fansites it would be advantageous to approach some other clans like the RSC top clans since, in my opinion, hearing about CWA most of the time can get a bit tedious.

I have a lot of spare time on my hands and my English is rather good, so yes I do feel I have what it takes to help.

Some may percieve pvp getting old/the same/ tedious. I think a mixture of both is good ;]. Infact if you had a good CWA article and a good PVP article in the same release that'd be awesome

6590ew.jpg

I don't understand the point...

Pretty much what Dan said above me, The Clan Chronicle needs help being published with people needed to help write articles and try to contribute to keep it going. Therefore this post was made to see if anyone was interested in helping.

I think people will step up and have a go. Well I hope so, would be sad to see The Clan Chronicle go. :oops:

New account: Jack

Some may percieve pvp getting old/the same/ tedious. I think a mixture of both is good ;]. Infact if you had a good CWA article and a good PVP article in the same release that'd be awesome

Sorry I forgot to mention, it's a mixture of both that I would like to see aswell, not just one or the other.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

Do you want to see the clan chronicle continue? If no, please state reasons. Yes please! Having a "newspaper" for clanning helps alot with staying up to date.

Are you happy with the current clan chronicle? If no, please state reasons. Uhu

Do you, as a user and individual, feel you have what it takes to help further the success of this publication? If no, why not? Dont think so, im an inactive scum :<

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png