Chris Martin plans new style for Coldplay

Forceape

Better hide this topic from Meesy :P

Great, hopefully this album is better than the last album, which was a total let-down for me. I think they've been browsing the forum and read my reply in the topic about XY. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I liked X&Y just fine, but all the songs were exactly the same. So I just listen to the best three or four. Another album like X&Y would be just more of the same. So I'm glad to see Coldplay is going to change, more of the same would be really boring.

And what exactly is a transvestite phase? :lol: :shock:

finalsig9wq.gif

And what exactly is a transvestite phase? :lol: :shock:

Someone who dresses as the opposite gender but hasn't gone under the knife yet

Snippy snippy..

Hahahaha :P

Example:

ladies.jpg :wink:

Or the dictionary definition..

A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite [gender].

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Lol this is nonsence. Chris Martin has been saying stuff like this ever since "A Rush Of Blood To The Head". He said it then, he said it before X&Y and he will say something different next week.

The last time I read something about this he talked about turning into the new Metallica. And guess what, the only reason he does this is so he doesn't have to tell about what they're really making, that's (or something like that) is what he said in an interview a few years back.

So get some background information first before you start shouting stuff you found on the internet. Thanks. Also you might know that Chris hates the press that come up with unoriginal questions -such as: what is your new album gonna sound like- and he'll tell them rubbish answers anyway.

Hmpf.

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

Meh, he's probably serious about a style change. He can't afford himself to get any more 'new' albums like X&Y. Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head were great, but X&Y is just repetive. And with a style change I don't mean they're going to play country or hard-trance now, I mean a subtile change.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Lol this is nonsence. Chris Martin has been saying stuff like this ever since "A Rush Of Blood To The Head". He said it then, he said it before X&Y and he will say something different next week.

The last time I read something about this he talked about turning into the new Metallica. And guess what, the only reason he does this is so he doesn't have to tell about what they're really making, that's (or something like that) is what he said in an interview a few years back.

So get some background information first before you start shouting stuff you found on the internet. Thanks. Also you might know that Chris hates the press that come up with unoriginal questions -such as: what is your new album gonna sound like- and he'll tell them rubbish answers anyway.

Hmpf.

Translation: I'm special because I know more about Coldplay than you!!!

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Hmpf.

Translation: I'm special because I know more about Coldplay than you!!!

Hahaha exactly ;)

Meh, he's probably serious about a style change. He can't afford himself to get any more 'new' albums like X&Y. Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head were great, but X&Y is just repetive. And with a style change I don't mean they're going to play country or hard-trance now, I mean a subtile change.

Wah! Someone with a bit of sense regarding X&Y. It was a complete let-down, much worse than their previous two. I think that they'll make a subtile change, they're going to have to, because if they continue the way thay are they'll get really repetitve.