majingogita

Which ipod color would you buy?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which ipod color would you buy?

• BLack
    • White

Zen Micro Photo.

http://creative.com/products/mp3/zenmicrophoto/

I know two people with Nanos, and one of them works fine, but the other one's screen is so damn scratched up it's not funny. But I don't own one so I don't know. However, I'd rather have twice the storage, more battery life and a bigger screen for the same price.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

From what I hear, in a couple of weeks/months it'll be so scratched that it won't matter what the colour is..

All Ipods end up getting scratched. Just buy a case and it won't happen.

I'd go with the black one since I already have a white one.

Zen Micro Photo.

http://creative.com/products/mp3/zenmicrophoto/

I know two people with Nanos, and one of them works fine, but the other one's screen is so damn scratched up it's not funny. But I don't own one so I don't know. However, I'd rather have twice the storage, more battery life and a bigger screen for the same price.

Take this discussion elsewhere. This is a simple topic black or white, theres no need to bring other players into the topic. :evil:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

GET THE VIDEO IPOD. FREAKIN AWESOME. 60GB TOO. AND GET IT IN BLACK. VIDEO IPOD IS PROB I THINK THE BEST IPOD. I'D GET ONE BUT I HAVE AN MP3 PLAYER ALREADY.

OMGF OMFG OMGF !!! VIDEO ON TEH 2.5 INCH CULOR DISPLAy!!!!

Seriously, the iPod was a decent MP3 player for it's class, I've yet to see anything that beats it in terms of reliability and features (the iPod mini/nano is a different story). But the iPod video is such a stretch. Who is going to watch videos on a 2.5" screen for 2 hours (if you're lucky)? This is Apple's biggest gimmick yet. Even iPod supporters have to agree that's absurd.

But if I somehow missed an advantage this has over the iPod photo, then by all means, point out what makes this new, wider iPod so special. You want video, get a PVP.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Its not designed for full movies. It is just fine for music videos, and other short video clips. I would get one if i didnt already have an iPod. The video feature is just an extra, the primary function is still music. Back on topic, the black one, because imo it looks better.

Trophy Fish Caught: 3/3

99 Woodcutting 10-30-05

99 Firemaking 2-22-06

99 Fletching 9-27-07

Yeah the new 30gb ipod video is 330euro. I bought a 15gb ipod for the same price 6 months ago. This new one is twice the size, I hear it's 45% slimmer, can play videos, can be engraved on the back for free and has over twice the battery life.

All of that for the same price? Sounds good to me.

I have yet to meet someone who has a working Creative Zen mp3 player. (Ok, I only know about 3 people who bought them - my brother and 2 friends - but still 3/3 broken is not a good sign.) Most of my class has at least one ipod and so far no problems with any of them.

The only decent competitor for the ipod that I would consider right now is iRiver. 2 of my friends have these and they work fine. The layout is not as good as iPod and they aren't as pretty but whatever :P

As for the scratching, it really is not as big a deal as everyone is implying. You can't notice the scratches from 2 metres away. It still looks cool.

NOW TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

I'm getting one in white (ipod video that is). White looks way better which is why it was only released in white at first.

(Now it will match my other one :P )

black looks better, if i had a choice go with that.

White. Seeing as the ratio of that crap is probably like 1:100 for white to black nanos.

so, who cares? the black looks better. picking something just because everyone else picked the other one is imo worse than picking something just because everyone else did. make up your own mind.

off topic: whats so great about the new ipod playing videos? the iAudio X5 has been able to do that for a while now. at the moment its big model is only 30 gig, but these have been out for a while. with the new pods coming out they will have to keep up.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Black

I got a black one 3 days ago (yay!)

It is scratched and falling apart yet? :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Black

Have you ever even seen an iPod? This does not happen unless you enjoy bouncing your electronics off walls.

Black

Have you ever even seen an iPod? This does not happen unless you enjoy bouncing your electronics off walls.

It was sarcasm, I actually own a 4th Gen iPod ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi