Latest work. (non Rs related)

The_Jeppoz

Hi there, this is a Tiger Woods related sig for a good friend =)

Thought it was worth to post since i don't realy do it that much recently lol.

bghsigsampl0x0hx.png

Tried some new stuff in the bg to save colors and also cause i couldn't give a decent grass idea elsewhere lol ( owned :oops: )

Left the sky pretty unbusy either to make the angry guy stand up a bit more, and cause i think golf should be peaceful and relaxing to the most.

Thanks to BGH228 cause he asked for a golf related sig but gave me no directions, allowing me to do my own concept 100%. (and look where i ended up :shock: )

Thanks any1

I like it a lot,

Just a few comments:

Is the flag plastic? I think it would be better if made a "fluttering" effect so that it looks like it's windy.

and his right hand looks somehow weird. It looks like the fingers are pointing the wrong way, or something to that matter.

I love what you did with the lake and grass.

bg is good.

Great job TJ.

ponderineq1.gif

I don't think he's leaning forward just squating down if i'm not mistaken, and it looks like that by the bend in his legs. Also it depends where you play golf if the flag is stiff as cardboard of fluttering, I've played on both. Then I do agree about the hand it seems as if you've revealed to much of the palm of his hand. Regardless you got my thoughts on MSN, it's awesome. And I like that you filled up the sky. :P

I don't think he's leaning forward just squating down if i'm not mistaken, and it looks like that by the bend in his legs. Also it depends where you play golf if the flag is stiff as cardboard of fluttering, I've played on both. Then I do agree about the hand it seems as if you've revealed to much of the palm of his hand. Regardless you got my thoughts on MSN, it's awesome. And I like that you filled up the sky. :P

Thanks mate.

You'r right saying he's squatting and not leaning...if you have ever seen some hulk comics (or some Dragonball ones, when boosting themselves) that's something hulk does when he's angry...

About the hand...i hate hands...and yeah that might look a bit flawed...but i couldn't find a better fitting solution.

Tiger woods and his Dreads... tehe... I like... good to see still quality work on this forum... I really can't stand it anymore... I had to search nadril's name to find his last post and what happened is just dumb.. but yes good to see TJ still here.... I never told you this but when i was on a plane ride back i started drawing because i was thinking of your signatures and i drew one for you but i just never got around to do it.... if you want i could try and find it and send it to you.

Tiger woods and his Dreads... tehe... I like... good to see still quality work on this forum... I really can't stand it anymore... I had to search nadril's name to find his last post and what happened is just dumb.. but yes good to see TJ still here.... I never told you this but when i was on a plane ride back i started drawing because i was thinking of your signatures and i drew one for you but i just never got around to do it.... if you want i could try and find it and send it to you.

Thanks that's a realy cheerful thing to know. Made my day :) .

About the sig, why not ?

Just feel free to do as you please, considering it's welcome.

Hey, definately looks good, cept for those minor things mentioned before (hands and flag) :D :shock: :D

Would you still be interested in making me a sig if I payed you after your linework/basecoloring?

JW-J272

Hey, definately looks good, cept for those minor things mentioned before (hands and flag) :D :shock: :D

Would you still be interested in making me a sig if I payed you after your linework/basecoloring?

JW-J272

Well the flag has to be that way cause i like that kind of flag most :P .

If you check golf games there's that kind of flag too.

About hands...well..i hate hands :oops:

About the sig i closed the shop a while ago, but feel free to pm me again with request and explanation of the "payment after linework" that i personaly didn't get :P

well.... i found it... i had to outline it and what not to show you what it was because i figured i never was going to give it to you, but yeah... i could never link or whatever so if it didn't link i'll work on that too..

URL=http://imageshack.us]thejeppoz7fa.png[/url]

i made you, Princessa9, and Quer_Skulll each a sig but never worked on any because i don't have patience

well.... i found it... i had to outline it and what not to show you what it was because i figured i never was going to give it to you, but yeah... i could never link or whatever so if it didn't link i'll work on that too..

i made you, Princessa9, and Quer_Skulll each a sig but never worked on any because i don't have patience

Omg i find it brilliant.

Not that i look like that at all lol but it's dam funny.

Very very nice :)

Omg i find it brilliant.

Not that i look like that at all lol but it's dam funny.

Very very nice :)

well, its yours now so... do what you want with it.. let it collect dust or maybe if someone wants a super hero thing you can just build off him or something.... i just got off an 11 hour shift of work and i'm hella tired... so whatev.. ugh..

The grass is basicly photorealistic with madly precise color changes. Hulk and the sky however have smooth, gradient like shades. It creates a bit of a conflict. But ahh the grass - godlike. It's way best pixel sig you have ever posted and IMO the best pixel one on TIF, ever.

The grass is basicly photorealistic with madly precise color changes. Hulk and the sky however have smooth, gradient like shades. It creates a bit of a conflict. But ahh the grass - godlike. It's way best pixel sig you have ever posted and IMO the best pixel one on TIF, ever.

Thx Col, and yes i agree that there's a bit of a clash between the bg and hulk...but you know, i personaly don't like dithering so much. But i was forced to use it for the bg cause i realy couldn't get anywhere close to satisfaction with other, more matching, styles. I guess i have to force myself to go for a fully dithered sig at least once. But somehow i fail to. I don't have time to "train" outside sig works so, since they'r already time consuming, i walk on safer, more experienced paths. My fault. I'll try to improve with time.

Anyway thanks.

Nice, especially the grass and the water, they're pretty awsome :o

lol, did you got impatient when it got to the hands? they seem rushed compare to everything else :P

Way way easier than that. Hands own me :oops: . Actualy spent some time on those things lol...But i'll get my revenge, hands !!!! One day...some day...

Greatest sig ever made, wow wicked concept and such a nice sig i lov how peacefull it is but again how angry he is just so amazing man if i could ever play rs again and make that much money i would buy it so fast...

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

wow jeppoz....veeeerry nice. 9/10

i love ur sigs, lots of creativity and detail.

c/c

i take 1 point off because your shading is wrong. the dark/light value of an object should be determined mostly by its angle in respect to the light source. and secondly by any reflected light and shadows.

it seems on this sig your shading is based instead on the distance from the light source. you more than make up for this though with detail and originality.

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]