Best Place to "harvest" clues lvl 1, 2, and 3?

Lucifier6

Actually I use the Suqahs on Luar Isle to get level 3's. It's multi combat, so I just set up a cannon and range the suckers. Their magic attacks are really weak and the rarely cast them, if you've got black d-hide you should have no problem. Even though it is multi, they suqahs are spread out, so no problems about them overwhelming you, just keep your eyes out for all the kills you get.

,~ Skullery ~'

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Try the Rocking Out Evidence Files if you want easy 1 step Level 2 Clues. They come fairly often and the fact you only have to go to one location to finish the clue makes them my favorite resource for Level 2's.

Level 1 - Edgeville Manhouse (Combat)/HAM (Thieving)

Level 2 - Cockatrice (Slayer)/Evidence Files (Thieving)

Level 3 - Any Slayer Master Assignment from Chandler on up. (Slayer)

whats up with people bumping old topics...

Old is not the same as dead. There is a link to this topic in Tripsis' sticky on top of this board, and good places for clues is always good info for people more or less new to members.

In fact, I learned something new here too, regarding rocking out files. I didnt know that, but I will definitly check it out! :)

Personally I use HAM for level 1, and get other clues from my slayer tasks.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

It is okay to bump old topics if you add new information to it, so this is indeed a valid bump. :)

(Hi Gugge! <3: )

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...