Best Place to "harvest" clues lvl 1, 2, and 3?

Lucifier6

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had realy good scroll got off cyclops not bad droppers i prefer green drags but who care lvl 3 scrolls own

hears what i did:

killed 3 cyclops

got scroll

digged up casket

killed sara mage

opened casket to find out i had a emote hancer scroll :wall: :anxious: :wall:

The truth is, almost any Slayer monster is good for Clues. Level 3 Clues that is. (Duradel/Chaeldar)

Suqahs are one of the best though, especially if you Cannon them. 8-)

I had a Clue 10 minutes before this one, junk reward though. I'm being serious, I literally had one 10 minutes before this one. That's how often Suqahs drop them. With 33 Suqahs still left in my task I'll probably get another as well.

031507526pm3qd4.png

031507526pm3tb5.png

lvl 1: men/women anywere

lvl 2: cockatrice,pyrefiends, guards

lvl 3: jellies, hellie, blue dragons, green dragons, steel dragons

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I personally don't "Harvest" level 1 or 2's. :P But for level 3's.. I would say the best monster to get overall drops from would be the Greater Demons, I always go there, and get an easy 50-100k + a clue scroll. :P I like hell hounds too, but I just hate either getting nothing, or a clue. :-s And they hit hard. :( So I like Greater Demons. :P

turnpikes.png

ive only bothered with lvl 3's for a long time and would say that:

BLUE DRAGS train good range/slayer xp in a safe environment, generating other good drops, constant hides and d bones and nnnclues every few trips. For overall value and clues go for them.

Jellies are the extreme clue monsters. Wear the best mage defence armour you can and some decent food and you may well get a clue every half hour.

All lvl 3 clues of course.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

i had realy good scroll got off cyclops not bad droppers i prefer green drags but who care lvl 3 scrolls own

hears what i did:

killed 3 cyclops

got scroll

digged up casket

killed sara mage

opened casket to find out i had a emote hancer scroll :wall: :anxious: :wall:

yes they drop clues... but i only had 2 in 10k tokens... :XD:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I get my lvl 3clues by killing Hell Hounds. Today i killed 60 and got a clue. :thumbsup:

For lvl 1clues pickpocket hams.

Armadyl drops: 2x hilt, 2x chest, 1x skirt, 3x helm.

My preferred method for getting lvl 3 clues is using a dragon halberd on the greater demons in the ogre enclave cave. I find this is the most cost-efficient way to get clues. It doesn't cost runes or arrows to fight them (just some laws and airs and chaos, the airs and chaos to lure them over if they're too far from the gate and laws and airs to telegrab clues or other good drops) and I'm able to train combat. It also doesn't cost any food to fight so I can stay down there as long as I need or want to. I've gotten 2 - 3 clues a day doing this.

calistawolf.png

my friend got 5 lvl 3 clues in 2 days at hell hounds and got 3rd age ranged top from 4th!!! now i stay at them and get about 2-3 clues a day

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

i really don't like jellies, i killed 40 and 36 kills gave me coins, rest of the drops were herbs. and i kept hitting a lot more inaccurate than usual with my whip.

i find dagannoths the best way to get lvl 2 clues, i killed 7 and got one. i finished the clue, killed 3 and boom, another clue.

blackmdefault,alexilaiho21.gif