Halloween event.

deadngone

The quest/event takes roughtly 15 minutes or so, depending on if you like to "absorb" the event, or if you just like to breeze through it and finish it as soon as possible.

[hide=Reward *Spoiler*]

• "Eek," a pet spider that you can equip, play with, and talk to.
  • A web cloak (at the moment, it doesn't do anything other than being equipable, and is apparently just for looks.)

[/hide]

As for the event itself, it's terribly easy.

[hide=Quick run-through]

1. Begin by speaking to the Grim Reaper, who can be found by entering the dark portal south of Falador
  2. Speak to the large spider inhabiting Grim's bathtub. (upstairs)
  3. Speak to Grim again
  4. Enter the portal to the Spider Queen's lair.
  5. Navigate your way through three floors of webs/agility courses
  6. Speak the the spider herald; speak to the Spider Queen
  7. Obtain Eek.
  8. Return to Grim's house and "decorate" it by finding the 64 spots that need cobwebs placed on them.
  9. Return and speak to the Spider Queen

[/hide]

Uhhh, that's a reallllly rough guide to it :^_^:

Enjoy.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Hey, Have anyone compeleted the event yet? What is the reward/how long does this take?

If you know a link or site with a walkthrough of how to do this, please post it.

Thank you.

:mellow:

Well, it's fairly straight forward...You walk to the death portal south of Fally and are teleported to the Grim Reaper's house. There you learn that he has a spider in his tub which won't leave until the Spider Queen tells him to do so. You then returns to death and he creates a portal to the Spiders' Lair. Now the fun begins, you start out in a maze with many possible paths, but only one works (And it's individualized, so the only way to solve it is the very tedious method of trial and error). Then you head up the ladder to a spider agility arena, and you traverse that for a while (Worth just traveling around, it looks amazing imho) and go up another ladder. The you talk with the Queen's helper, and you tell him that you are helping death. That's all I feel like writing for now, but that should help you get started at least (But seriously, why not test the rest out yourself? There's no risk to it...).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

im sorry to say this but that sounds rather silly.

if you are just doing it for the holiday thing AND you are going to rush through it, why do it at all some one spent days or weeks of thier lives trying to make this fun and not just another chore you have to do.

yea

any way happy scaping

no offence intended

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I did it cuz it was the event. Now I'm glad i have Eek. I luv Eek. <3:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I finished the Halloween event, and here is the reward:

[hide=Halloween event reward]2coh7rb.jpg[/hide]

Good luck on finishing the Halloween event, it's a fun one. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I did it cuz it was the event. Now I'm glad i have Eek. I luv Eek. <3:

I think it was a fun event too. I really like eek! :-P

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I can't get that Muncher bastard shut up. I've tried everything, let him bite me to pieces like 8 times. What do I have to do?

EDIT: Just got that, thanks to a fellow rs'er.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I can't get that Muncher bastard shut up. I've tried everything, let him bite me to pieces like 8 times. What do I have to do?

EDIT: Just got that, thanks to a fellow rs'er.

first entertain and then let him play with spider.

Rich_Luke1_.png

IMO event and reward were all pretty bad but do it you want to everyone will think something different. I really did it more to just to have the reward then to acually ever use it.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).