First Tip.It FunOrb Tournament - First Round

Danqazmlp

You guys probably already know who is playing who in the next round but just in-case you don't i've updated the first page. (if i don't hear anything by Thursday, ill pm you all about it.

So yeah, the semi-finals are on the first page.

I also was thinking about either a reward signature for the winner and future winners, something very small that could fit in most people's current signature if they wanted it, very small dimensions and file size but still noticeable.

Something along the lines of "XXXXX - XXXXX(the Game's name) Master", with a fairly striking background to make it noticeable.

Or making a 'Hall of Fame' Thread, listing the winners of each Tournament, with a small graphic with the winners name and which game they won in it.

What would you guys prefer? Or is winning enough of a reward? I was thinking the signature might be a good way to advertise this are and get more people involved in the future.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel like going through the trouble, I'd think the Signatures would be lovely. :^_^: Same thing with the HoF thread.

I hope that the next Tournament will be on something I like more, Arcanists ain't really my thing. :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I do feel a bit guilty about that; it's probably something that should be prohibited in future tournaments. :oops:

Anyway, both games were close, and I enjoyed them immensely. Thanks for the interesting fights. :thumbup:

[hide]round2results.gif[/hide]

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Tomorrow is the deadline for the game, so if you can't make the game, can you do it ASAP so we can get the final going?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

I'm not too bothered if you have the game complete yet as i know it would have been hard to get in contact with the forum down-time.

I just ask you get the game done ASAP, i would like to be able to have the final ready to play by next Monday.

zqXeV.jpg

sorry, i was away for thanksgiving Thursday and friday, and was busy over the weekend too. Tro, i'm Available anytime from 10 am to 9 pm.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

first game was drawn...

arcwin.png

remember kids, megaboulders are key to victory.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

Do PBP and Tro want to do a runner up game for 3rd place? Totally up to you, but would mean i could do a nice 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

The final is:

Linkzelda30

VS

Rien Adelric

zqXeV.jpg

excellent-frog.JPG

As always, im available 10am to 9pm, and 10 to 5 Friday.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

As this is a no pic no proof tournament, I have the pictures.

game1v.png

game2.png

game3z.png

It appears that I just won the game....

[spoiler=]brillaint.png

I can has underbanner naow plawkz?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

Ok guys, i'm unsure what to do next, and as its your forums its up to you.

Set up another tournament (maybe xmas themed?) straight away.

Wait until after xmas for the next tournament.

I'll set up a HOF thread shortly.

P.s Here is a rough underbanner if you want it, however i have asked in the gallery (as i know no artistic people personally) to make a better version.

v5l8wk.png

zqXeV.jpg

looks like a good start, but id like it personalized :thumbsup:

Also, if someone in the gallery makes it, give them a cookie for me. those guys are awesome.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

Voila: (straight from Gandorf61 himself)

Made two different versions because I couldn't decide which positioning of the text looked better. He can choose whichever one he likes best.

image2ez.png

image1vzj.png

If he'd prefer the text to have a different wording, or would like the width to be a bit longer I could make a few changes.

Oh and I'd be happy to help with any of the future images for the tournament. Just drop me a PM whenever you need one made

I'd love it if you could link it back here if you choose to use one of them in your signature.

I will get working on a thread after the next tournament. For the moment, i'm not sure if Jimmy wants to run the next tournament.

zqXeV.jpg