First Tip.It FunOrb Tournament - First Round

Danqazmlp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcanists won by a single vote. I will post rules and sign up sheet tomorrow.

Aww tommorrow thats 1 day or 24 hours or 48 hours an half or 1440 minutes or 86400 seconds or 172800 half seconds.

Well I guess I can wait.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yes, arcanists. Hmm. Damn, I'm not going to have much of a spellbook for it... Will we only be using free to play spells? It would make more sense tbh, to put everyone on even ground. If not, I'll be working on getting my rating back up. Oh, goodluck to all that enter, I'm sure I'll be winning against playing you.

I may have to have a vote whether or not to have it F2P. I know personally i would prefer it, but it depends on the majority, and whichever gets more people involved.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I may have to have a vote whether or not to have it F2P. I know personally i would prefer it, but it depends on the majority, and whichever gets more people involved.

We could always have a p2p and an f2p bracket. Then for fun the person from each bracket can face off in a final match. It'd be unfair if we required that to win the tournament but we can have a match like that for fun.

What will the prizes (if any, just wondering :???: ) be? TET points?

The glory of winning! :D Also perhaps someone will be able to come up with some nice userbars for the tournaments to be given to the winners.

I actually haven't played Arcanists yet, I've only really tried the pick up and play Funorb games. I guess this gives me a reason to go and try it out. :P

What will the prizes (if any, just wondering :???: ) be? TET points?

TET dont have anything to do with this tournament, so there wont be any TET Points as the reward.

We might need a FunOrb Events Team in the future. :P

I've had a change of plans while making the rules, I found that I'm unsure on which day would be best, so as a precedent for all future tournaments, I'm changing the poll to which day would be best, please vote for it.

I've needed to do this before letting people sign up so people know which day each round of the knock-out will be on.

1. Each round would be the same day each week, I.e Round 1, Monday, Round 2, the next Monday, final round the next Monday. (I think that's the best way of ensuring as many people as possible can play, but if you have other ideas please say) (poll up for this)

2. Another idea I've had is to let the people who are put against each other to decide when to play, and have a deadline for when they need to have played and decided a winner by.

Which do you guys think is better?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

FYI closing that poll tomorrow, but looks like it will be that i will set a deadline for the games to be finished, and leave it to the people who are facing each other to arrange their game and post the result here.

zqXeV.jpg

FYI closing that poll tomorrow, but looks like it will be that i will set a deadline for the games to be finished, and leave it to the people who are facing each other to arrange their game and post the result here.

We should have a way of confirming who won. Maybe have them post a screenshot of the two at the ending screen showing the winner. Or have you or another trustworthy person watching the match. Because what if they're not honest and we get to the his word vs her word thing.

We should have a way of confirming who won. Maybe have them post a screenshot of the two at the ending screen showing the winner. Or have you or another trustworthy person watching the match. Because what if they're not honest and we get to the his word vs her word thing.

Or a "no pic no proof" rule?

22031_s.gif

Added the No picture, no proof of win into the rules.

Sign up is now open, please copy this form into a post if you wish to play in the tournament, sign up will be closed on Monday 16th November:

[b]Forum Name:[/b]

[b]FunOrb Name:[/b]

[b]F2P/P2P: [/b]

[b]I have read the rules and accept them with no argument:[/b]

Once everybody willing to play has signed up, i will work out whether or not to have a F2P or P2P tournament, and will work out the brackets.

Once that is done, it will be up to those paired against each other to arrange their match before a certain deadline.

zqXeV.jpg

Forum Name: Linkzelda30

FunOrb Name: JesseAttack

F2P/P2P: P2P

I have read the rules and accept them with no argument: Yes.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Forum Name: jimmy_jim

FunOrb Name: Im_For_Guard

F2P/P2P: P2P

I have read the rules and accept them with no argument: Yarp.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome