NBA - 2011-2012 Season Discussion

stevepole

It was pretty dirty. I was watching the game and then it happened so randomly. I don't think MWP meant to hurt Harden but I think he purposely did it. I know there is a lot of trashing talking that goes on between the Lakers and the Thunder from previous games, so I'm sure that played a part as it was a pretty emotional dunk.

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ah well, back to the drawing board for 2012-2013 it would seem. I watched the Sixers beat the Bulls today, they did well to keep up with the early pace the Bulls set and come back and push out that lead.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Amare really [bleep]ed things up for you guys by punching that fire extinguisher. No way Melo wants to get swept so I expect a big game from him. I watched the Bulls game too. They looked so lost in the second half, hands down the worst game I've seen them play all season.

The Clippers game yesterday was so one sided, I turned it off with 2:30 left in the fourth thinking it was over but no. I was so pissed when I saw the final score.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, Amar lost it completely. People in NY will be so fed up with him to be honest. They are paying him over 100M$ to be the franchise player, and you get pissed after a loss and punch a case for a fire extinguisher? Yeah you show that case who's boss it obviously was the reason you loss the game. I wasn't pulling for the Knicks, but still it was good to see them in the playoffs and possible relevant.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Lol he didn't dominate, he was quiet until the 4th then he just picked it up and blew the Knicks away. I swear he was just cruising in the first half, though the Knicks defense was a pretty decent. If Melo isn't hot, they don't have an offense though. Melo and J.R.Smith both had awful shooting nights...

rosssigfinal.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Get up the Celtics! Unsure if they can stop the Thunder if they make the finals though. But look at the Spurs, everyone thought they were invincible when they were 2-0 up...

Please tell me you were able to watch tonights game! One of the single greatest games I've ever seen Lebron play!

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, they had one hell of a season. Very classy organization, It hard to hate the Boston Celtics. I think everyone suspects that this was the last year of the big three with KG and Ray Allen becoming free agents this off-season.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, they had one hell of a season. Very classy organization, It hard to hate the Boston Celtics. I think everyone suspects that this was the last year of the big three with KG and Ray Allen becoming free agents this off-season.

Organization? Yes. I find their front office to be great, and Doc Rivers a great coach.

Team? No. Ray Allen is classy, but Garnett taunts like a gorilla,

, and Pierce just generally flops for offensive fouls, then complains the other way when he gets an offensive foul for the same thing.

As for the upcoming Finals, I really have no clue who's gonna win. The Heat are entitled for at least one championship, but the Thunder has blossomed into a homegrown juggernaut. The fact that their big three (Durant, Westbrook, and Harden) have all been drafted by the Thunder just shows how great the organization is at choosing the right pieces for a team.

22031_s.gif

Heat now has home court. I'm still not 100% into them. During the playoffs I really enjoyed the game of the Thunder. LBJ was my favorite player, and lets all be honest, he has been a beast all throughout the playoffs. But it is so easy to like KD, and I think he is now my new favorite player, and it might be my new favorite team.

In terms of who will win..I have no idea, now a best of 5 and the heat have home court. You'd be stupid to go against either team so Ill take the heat to win it in...7 games.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Heat now has home court. I'm still not 100% into them. During the playoffs I really enjoyed the game of the Thunder. LBJ was my favorite player, and lets all be honest, he has been a beast all throughout the playoffs. But it is so easy to like KD, and I think he is now my new favorite player, and it might be my new favorite team.

In terms of who will win..I have no idea, now a best of 5 and the heat have home court. You'd be stupid to go against either team so Ill take the heat to win it in...7 games.

I've been saying the same thing to my friend, but he still believes the Thunder will win in 5...

I should've placed a bet against him :razz: .

22031_s.gif

Heat up 3-1 in the series..

I'm conflicted here because Durant is by far my favorite player in basketball so I'd love to see OKC win this year, especially considering that WCF loss last year, however I'm ready to see Lebron win a ring. I'm not a "Lebron hater" and I'm definitely not a Heat fan, I just like to see great players play even better basketball. This series has delivered in that.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I honestly didn't except the Heat to win last night's game but I also didn't expect OKC to fall apart like they did. I have a hard time believing OKC will let another game slip out of their hands like that, but I expect a huge game from the Heat Thursday, I see them playing out of desperation and a desire to win on their home court.

tFtfA.jpg