Arguing and debating

Zierro

Why do we like it so much, OT? I've been asking myself that lately, and quite frankly I really have no clue. I mean, it's fun and all but other than that I don't know what it is that drives me to do it so often. It's almost like an instinct to me.

So, how about you? :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a good argument/debate, but only if the other person isn't a stubborn [wagon] who won't accept that they could be wrong.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

i like arguing and debating especially cuz eryone on dis site is an idiot and cant think 4 themselves all they want 2 do is impress each other and the administrators my question is do u try 2 impress the administrators at school ppl? no u probably hate them...

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

i like arguing and debating especially cuz eryone on dis site is an idiot and cant think 4 themselves all they want 2 do is impress each other and the administrators my question is do u try 2 impress the administrators at school ppl? no u probably hate them...

You're the one making themselves look like an idiot by shortening every word to a syllable.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

You're the one making themselves look like an idiot by shortening every word to a syllable.

Aaaaaaaand...there it goes!

I try to avoid debating 'round these parts. I'm not very good at it, but I have my moments. Never been able to write huge posts with various supporting links mixed in, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

well ur answer 2 this thread is obvious the only reason i said that was 2 see the ppl that said they dont like arguing strat an argument with me SORRY U LOSE!

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

well ur answer 2 this thread is obvious the only reason i said that was 2 see the ppl that said they dont like arguing strat an argument with me SORRY U LOSE!

bt u iz rong cuz u is da debat an i r gudr so i win no im sry U LOSE!!!!@@@@@@@@@

I learn and see experiences from a variety of people in a variety of places.

A second opinion is always the best option.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well as my profile says:

I love to debate because not only can I share my knowledge, but I can also take in the knowledge of others as well. My boyfriend and I always debate. He usually wins, but either way it's very stimulating to the mind. Even though I don't always agree, I like knowing both ends of the spectrum.

"Gentle Girl"

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why this troll is successful.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why this troll is successful.

Because he doesn't spell right; doesn't make him a troll you [bleep]ing [cabbage]head.

meatlover.png

I'm not. Troll is thrown around these days on forums; how long is it until we start using troll as a general insult.

It is used a lot. And a lot of people don't even know what it means anymore, but that IS a troll.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm not. Troll is thrown around these days on forums; how long is it until we start using troll as a general insult.

It is used a lot. And a lot of people don't even know what it means anymore, but that IS a troll.

Sorry; I was blindly supporting him not reading his point. In all technicalitys he has a point so why not respect that?

Notice how I use perfect grammar and a semi-colon, admins: loooooooveeee meeeeee

meatlover.png

I like debating because the other person is always wrong :mrgreen: . No seriously debates are interesting to view and help certain people learn what is feasible and what is socially acceptable. To quote some guy who I forget the name of "The school of experience pays a dear price but fools will take no other".

LNYvk.png

There's not really much debate in OT except for a select few posters who know what they're talking about and can debate correctly. The rest of it is just annoying, uneducated opinion shouting.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

There's not really much debate in OT except for a select few posters who know what they're talking about and can debate correctly. The rest of it is just annoying, uneducated opinion shouting.

Hmmmm.... Roccodog25 quickly popped into my mind when I read uneducated shouting.

meatlover.png