[TLoL] BK v KO

abs

Earlier this week, I set up a fight with KO. Later to find out that in The League of Legends tornament we are entered in. We had KO for it this week, so we decided to make this fight for the tornament as well. Rules as following..

-CWA Turrets Arena

-1 Hour Cap Fight

-Melee+Binds+Range Only!(No Blasting And No Weakening Spells)

-Both Clans Attack On Sight

-No Corrupt

-Rings Allowed

-FA's Allowed

-Posting Allowed

Starting:

bkvskostartingoptsnov1s.jpg

While, we got a ample pull. This no where decided the fight and KO being the very organized clan they are. Kept the entire fight close, they stayed within 5 - 10 kills for almost half the fight. I was sniping the majority of the fight, but as I watched them fight. I have to say it was pretty impressive despite the number disadvantage for them and they kept the fight close the entire hour. Was a very fun fight and good luck in the rest of the tornament KO. Personally I had 2 deaths and 13 kills. Keep the activity up Bk and good job today. Good fight once again KO :)

Ending:

bkvskoendingoptsnov1st2.jpg

Random Pictures:

jfreyyyyyyykillpic.jpg

enviouskillpic.jpg

bkinpic.jpg

091101175415.png

Vanzant

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

Was a good fight, caught us a bit off guard with the first pile lol, they came straight to our portal and piled us but nothing wrong with it :grin:

I had 0 kills from what i saw and 0 deaths, I had a lot of fun binding the entire fight and I got piled twice but dragged them off me both times which wasn't too tough against 20+ people. KO had quality levels, I think I only saw two people who were below level 118 so they out levelled us but yeah our large number advantage pulled us through comfortably in the end.

Do you want to love me?