Buying From Shops Profit Guide

Gigatiran

P.S - Any one have any comments on how long its been taking to sell these specific items?

Please excuse the double post, I thought I'd help answer this.

Water filled vials - instant max

Baskets - instant max

Feathers- instant med

Water runes - instant med

Death runes - almost instant med

Earth runes - almost instant med

Battlestaves - depends on day, usually quickly at med

Unfinished bolts - slow (1-3 hours) med

Bolt tips - slow (1-3 hours) med

Empty Vials, Eyes of newt, Sacks - yet to sell any, but the cost is so low that it's worth the wait

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**My edit was a fail by your's truely.

Hi guys! Sorry I've been busy. <_<

The shops I went to are the following:

Witchhaven Fishing Shop

Lunar Isle General Store

Baba Yaga's Chicken House

Shilo Village Fishing Store and General Store

Any Slayer Master

Taverly Herblore Store

Port Sarim Fishing Store

Betty's Rune Store

Varrock Rune Store

Zaff's Shop

Oo'glog General Store and Meat Store

If I remember anymore I'll edit. :lol:

Edited by Mightybigboo31
1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

They added crates to the catherby farming shop so I assume they have done it for all farming shops.

at any rate, you can now buy 50 noted baskets and sacks.

4e0Vn.png

Hey guys, great to see some people are making good use of this guide. With the recent shop update, a lot of things have become much easier to buy. I really don't have time to play Runescape right now or update this guide for that matter, if anyone would like to take this guide over, add to it, and polish it, I would be more than willing to let you do it. Just send me a message here if you are willing to dedicate the time needed to make this guide epic :D

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

I might take it over if you want, but I doubt I'd make it half as good as you did, and I am kind of busy lately. Still, I made 500k with this method today (and more once the rest sell)

Just to say, Vials and Water filled vials do not sell for min for me. Well, at least the water filled vials I can use for Herblore :P

I also did the Lumbridge cellar. It is a frickin gold mine. Pots of cream sell for like 800 each and are bought for like 15. flour is dirt cheap and sells instantly for over 100 each. Cheese sells ofr over 100 each, grapes sell for 200 each (albeit there are only 5 in stock at once). Milk (max of 10 in store) cna be churned into butter for 8x the value (although it is a LONG process) and pats of cream and be churned into butter for 2x the value (again, LONG).

Earth runes sold instantly for med I believe. Waters took a few minutes at min. Chocolate i forgot how long it took. Broad arrow heads are NOT worth it, and Broad Bolt tips took like 10 minutes to sell for min. the meat from the Ogre Spa all sold instantly (I bought the bear and rat meat as well, sold instantly) but I forgot rabbit meat)

Laws CAN be sold for a slight profit, but it might be better to buy for personal use instead of selling.

if you'd like, I'll take over, but as i said, I doubt I'll do better than you.

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent guide. 10/10. Gonna use this everyday. Never bought broad bolts before cuz I thought you had to have the ability to make em to buy em :P

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

• 4 weeks later...

Here are links to two spreadssheets I made to go along with tour guide, Post them somewhere on your guide, all I ask is You give me credit. Also, I Would be happy to give you permission to edit if you have a google account.

Part 1:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t8bAmcl6pit0-Fcn8nGOHpA&output=html

Part 2:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t8biYdjCCqJ71v3sgCIC3vQ&output=html

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

• 2 weeks later...