I just did the unthinkable

imbackstinkers

Eh, it's a handy tool, and I use it from time to time to chat, share some songs, stuff, etc.

But what's weird is how some people will add anyone they see. Espcially when you've only met once and never even talked to each other before. A person in my class did this to me, and it turns out he adds every single person in every one of his classes just so he could have a lot of "friends", weird eh?

Staurolite.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best use to come of it is organizing events. For some reason I just much prefer talking to people using the Facebook messaging system than I do using regular email. It feels more personal. It also has become a pretty good way to share pictures. Really, my only complaint is all of the stupid applications that have flooded the site.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Eh, it's a handy tool, and I use it from time to time to chat, share some songs, stuff, etc.

But what's weird is how some people will add anyone they see. Espcially when you've only met once and never even talked to each other before. A person in my class did this to me, and it turns out he adds every single person in every one of his classes just so he could have a lot of "friends", weird eh?

I hate people like that. I only add people I would talk to, and no, I don't even add my cousins in CA I never talk to. No point. Which is why my friends count is only like 72, and my friend's friend count is like 854. (not even kidding)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'd get one... but I hate getting caught up with social networking sites. I know I'll just spend hours leaving comments or whatever. It's just like Runescape, except there aren't any cool games to play. Actually, it's just like these forums. Spending forever responding to a post only to forget it a few minutes later. [cabbage], wth am I doing... God damnit... could've been typing up my personal statement rather than writing this post... [cabbage]... am I still writing? *slits throat*

guido_49.png

I joined Facebook early this year for my Extended Research Project. Did the project, kind of hung around a bit. I use it very rarely but not often at all. I only add people I know and like.

I used to play Tetris Friends loads, but now they've got their own website I go there :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I won't lie, to me it's reheheheally (Read in Dr Cox voice) not that big a deal. I have a facebook, but hardly ever use it. The only reason I keep it is to maintain contact with friends who have gone off to university/other countries.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous