How do YOU make your money?

Championfurydelta123

Well, over the past few years I've been using the same method of killing green dragons and I want to spice things up a bit. So I was just wondering how do you guys make your money :)?

The intent of this topic is to explore the different methods used by TIF'ers to make their money :) And hopefully maybe we can use each others ways to have fun :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Slayer- It's really inconsistent money. Some tasks like dags or kalphites dont make money at all, and others like spiritual mages or abyssal demons can make loads of money, but not always.

I used to mine rune, but meh, I don't really anymore since concentrated gold is like half the money but I can get a good amount of xp in that hour too.

I'll runecraft too, usually I make deaths through abyss, or if I get tabs I usually get law/astral tabs depending on prices or which rune I need more of

I do random stuff too, like some dailies if I remember, herb runs, buying unfinished broad bolts and selling on GE after getting new tasks

Sometimes if I'm REALLY bored I'll go star hunting, then mine rune, or Cut Evil Trees, then magics

Lagatag.png

I usually do whatever method that works for me. I prefer to do stuff like shark fishing and tab making because you don't have to concentrate much. I can't really be bothered to do monster hunting for some strange reason, so I usually make money off of barrows.

If I'm not actively making money, I rely on my kingdom and battle staff merchanting and just do weekly rounds for MTK and daily rounds for battle staves.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Mainly Tormented Demons, but sadly I haven't done them seriously in a bit. Only one solo claws, but that's to be expected due to me not killing them much. Slayer too, as inconsistent as it may be.

And a bunch of random stuff, Herb Farming if I get a lot of seeds from Slayer. Also a few dailies, and other stuff.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Sometimes I go with Barrows -- depending on just how fast I can make my runs, it can be an amazing moneymaker. The only problem is that keeping up speed is very difficult. Your runs need to be almost perfect, and that is a very tall order -- the prohibition of familiars is also a huge obstacle, as you're limited to your equipment and inventory only -- no Beast of Burden or healing familiar, which would help you work miracles.

I used to do quite a bit of rune mining, though that's out of reach for most people.

Superglass make is good money -- 500-600k an hour along with crafting and magic xp.

I also do concentrated gold and monkfish, though those are mostly for the xp rather than the money, but it's a good side effect.

Also, do a bunch of small things daily -- battlestaves, unfinished broad bolts, herb farming -- and also MTK and possibly solo merchanting -- these can all make a good amount of money with minimal effort.

I have done all of these, but I don't do all of them all the time.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Slayer. From I switched to Chaeldar I've averaged 300k per task. (Highest was Turoths with almost 500k). I had about 300k coins in the bank, now I have just over 2 million and Guthan's gear.

My current task of 151 Aberrant Specters has brought 200k and I have another 110 to kill.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Kill stuff lols

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Sometimes I go with Barrows -- depending on just how fast I can make my runs, it can be an amazing moneymaker. The only problem is that keeping up speed is very difficult. Your runs need to be almost perfect, and that is a very tall order -- the prohibition of familiars is also a huge obstacle, as you're limited to your equipment and inventory only -- no Beast of Burden or healing familiar, which would help you work miracles.

I used to do quite a bit of rune mining, though that's out of reach for most people.

Superglass make is good money -- 500-600k an hour along with crafting and magic xp.

I also do concentrated gold and monkfish, though those are mostly for the xp rather than the money, but it's a good side effect.

Also, do a bunch of small things daily -- battlestaves, unfinished broad bolts, herb farming -- and also MTK and possibly solo merchanting -- these can all make a good amount of money with minimal effort.

I have done all of these, but I don't do all of them all the time.

Mind recommending a guide on super glass make.

Or can you tell me what levels it requires and how to do it best?

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Its a Lunar Spell, you need 77 Magic and you have to complete Lunar Diplomacy

You need :

10 Air runes

6 Fire runes

2 Astral runes

and your glass components.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Its a Lunar Spell, you need 77 Magic and you have to complete Lunar Diplomacy

You need :

10 Air runes

6 Fire runes

2 Astral runes

and your glass components.

awww i not 77 mage and i dun know how to work mouse keys >.<

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

Wc yews/magics (im lvl 99 wc)

Slayer

Battlestaves/pineapples/seaweed etc.

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil