Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but Harry isn't the strongest, and you have slightly more power, but nothing compared to Merlin. He sucks power from you.

I wish that my school wouldn't rip people off for 75p for a tiny slice of pizza.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

You take a bite out of the cake, but soon find out that it's poisonded and die :P

I wish I could have a wish and no1 could mess it up in anyway possible, if you find any loopholes in the sentence then you may not use them. :wink: Try getting out of that one!

"I walked into a McDonald's the other day, went up to the counter and said, 'I'd like some fries'. Then the lady at the register said, ' Would you like some fries with that?'" - Jay Leno

You start to fly, but then never wished to fly in the air, and fly underwater and die. I don't consider it a loophole, I consider it a crevice in what you said :mrgreen: .

I wish I had my original wish and wish to be able to do anything I want, whenever I want forever, and again, you may not exploit any loopholes, or crevices.

"I walked into a McDonald's the other day, went up to the counter and said, 'I'd like some fries'. Then the lady at the register said, ' Would you like some fries with that?'" - Jay Leno

You talk to your relitive from the 1200's, but you find out that he speaks a language you don't understand, and have wasted your time on a wish.

I wish I had a wish and that wish was to wish. :wink:

Granted, but you never learn to control it and so you lose control and die.

I wish I had a wish which was to wish for a wish, and in wishing that wish I got an orange. Peeled, of course. :XD:

Again granted, but he has gone mad and speaks gibberish.

I wish to wish, so I wish to get a wish which is to wish and wish for a wish, and my wish is for a perferfecly safe-to eat cookie that I eat and don't die/become sick/ hurts me in anyway possible :P

Granted. anything else you eat after eating this cookie, gives you an hour of pain. the length of time of the pain,is inversely connected to the amount of calories in the food.

I wish that I was able to fly without wings. and I couldn't die.