Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted, but some other random person starts to ruin the game instead :twisted:

i wish i hade a house of gold, with guards to protect it, and there would be about 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 guards.

Granted, since they are so damn many, the guards can never walk without stepping on you, and believe me some can't help it but walk.

I wish some villain would do anything to destroy pok̮̩̉̉mon, and he would then be surrounded by angry pok̮̩̉̉mon fans that wants to kill him, over 2,000,000 in fact. And I also wish I was part of this crowd.

granted but someone carrying your blazekin from somewhere to you died and the poke was never found at all and it doesnt involve you

i wish that i had no more wishes on this forum till this wish is anwsers and that nothing in the world made sense so i would seem smarter

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

Granted, nothing makes sense now, but you understand it all, since it only makes sense to you. And everyone asks you questions since it doesn't make sense to them.

granted but someone carrying your blazekin from somewhere to you died and the poke was never found at all and it doesnt involve you

I wish I knew what the hell this has to do with the plane crash. :roll:

Granted, nothing makes sense now, but you understand it all, since it only makes sense to you. And everyone asks you questions since it doesn't make sense to them.

I wish I knew what the hell this has to do with the plane crash. :roll:

cause he was on da plane!

anyway

not granted cause u didnt ask anything

i wish stuff made sense again and this guy would freakin stop! :wall:

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

granted and stewie shoots you

i wish THIS GUY --------> :wall: would stop

THE GUY BANGING HIS HEAD ON TEH WALL

oh and i wish that the next person to post is not theblazekinmaster

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

granted and stewie shoots you

How is that a problem? Believe me, I have a lot of Family Guy episodes, and Stewie ALWAYS fails in his evil attempts. :roll:

Anyway, granted, there is another dude about to post, but he realizes his pizza is ready so he goes and gets it before he presses submit.

I wish something terrible will happen to the person that posts next, that wouldn't end that person's life. :twisted:

Oh yes I did, there was a person gonna post, but he then cannceled it and decided to get a pizza, duh! :roll:

Oh I see, it is terrible for you since you don't realize. Hah! You granted my other wish without knowing it. :twisted:

I wish for the king of England. (Just grant this, and I will promise you not to post after your next post.)

This is the ultimate corruption. Instead of blaziken, you get vilageidiotx! A foul forum-demon from the pits of forum game hell!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I wish i was not so evil :cry: .

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Granted, but to find out it has to be done, and what happens is the king issues a decree stating you shall marry him or marry him, leaving you with no choice. You are now the queen of england! Rejoice!

I wish to know the location of the crown jewels, so i can steal them and make a pretty hubcap out of them.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

Granted, you find out where they are, but you have no chance against the guardians.

I wish I knew how the hell I could be the queen of England if I'm clearly a male. :roll:

The king might be a homosexual but I'm not. <.<

Surgery. Don't think i need to corrupt any further.

I wish to know where the guardians of the crown jewels live, so i know how much to bribe them.

vilnn2.png