Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted but you can never use them, or you will lose them :twisted:

I wish I was the strongest person in the universe and I have eternal youth.(also im not freakishly huge)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Granted: But instead Tip.it advertises with an annoying pop up that comes up everytime you post (or in otherwords everytime you click a link or refresh) :anxious:

I wish that the white knights would wear chicken suits. (always wanted to screen that)

Granted, but they become chicken (lol) and they hide from everyone.

I wish I could have eyes the size of this guy (in proportion, of course): :shock:

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

Granted, since you're such a great merchant, you now have a new rival, that's better than you in anything, so he get's you out of business.

I wish that superman would take a vocation on the North Pole, and would do some bad things (by accident), and the santa would be ashamed of him. And Superman would say "*word censored since it isn't allowed on these forums* you!!!!" and santa would even be more ashamed since he used a dirty word, and Santa and Superman would agree on that this means war.

I also wish that this war on the north pole would last for just a day, and when they're both hurt they stop fighting. Also some mysterious stranger is there to pick up Superman since the vocation is over.

The main part of the wish is to know who that stranger really is.

a momkey would fall from the sky and eat superman there by ending his goodness rain and super villians would then rule the world and not-posion my dount

i wish for a frosted dount ::'

legends2.jpg

Granted, it's frozen so hard, that your teeth break before you can even eat a tiny piece of the donut.

I wish I'd see a gunman running to be, and then would hear a shot from a gun, and it would be a man behind me that would be an FBI agent, then I'd say "Please don't kill me, I'm too young to die." and the FBI agent would say, "What the hell man? I just saved your life. You should be happy that I saved you from a very dangerous criminal." then I'd ask "Thanks, but I wanna ask you something, why did you save me?", I also wish to know the rest of the storyline.

granted. you know know the reason. It's classified information. If I post it here.. I'll have to kill everyone else that reads it.

I wish that I could wear the slayer nosepeg whenever anyone with the name stinky or nasty came near me... hehehe

Granted, Jagex finds out that you mysteriously got more cash than the program can handle, without problems, so they permanently ban you for macroing.

I wish I was on the stadium called "Superheroes VS. Superheroes", and yesterday's fight was "Batman VS. The Incredibles", and The Incredibles won that fight. And today's fight would be "Superman VS. The Powerpuff Girls." I also wish the person under me WOULD describe the fight in over fifteen lines, with full sentences, and make sense.

Granted, Jagex finds out that you mysteriously got more cash than the program can handle, without problems, so they permanently ban you for macroing.

I wish I was on the stadium called "Superheroes VS. Superheroes", and yesterday's fight was "Batman VS. The Incredibles", and The Incredibles won that fight. And today's fight would be "Superman VS. The Powerpuff Girls." I also wish the person under me WON'T describe the fight in over fifteen lines, with full sentences, and make sense.

:-w Granted, But your seats were bad becasue some fat dude that took 3 chairs was in front of you.

Jagex then realizes that I didn't macro and un-banned me (cause they can)I wish that Jagex would make me a p-mod so this dosen't happen again, and that the game was updated so you could have nonillions.

Granted, but you get surrounded by rule breakers, but in these crowds are also nice players, when you get caught banning too many nice ones, you lose your ability to be a mod, don't get banned, but muted.

I wish that a guard would threaten the fatass to leave since he broke the rule of "one seat each person". Also wish that NOW I get the detailed info from whoever that posts next.

Granted, but you get surrounded by rule breakers, but in these crowds are also nice players, when you get caught banning too many nice ones, you lose your ability to be a mod, don't get banned, but muted.

I wish that a guard would threaten the fatass to leave since he broke the rule of "one seat each person". Also wish that I NOT get the detailed info from whoever that posts next.

The guard can't because the fatass bought 3 tickets for friends but they couldn't go

I wish I could go back in time 5 min to make sure I didn't report the nice players (I don't report nice people anyways though, only [wagon])