Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, masked criminals come next day and steal it, and when they hear you talking they aim a gun and say "Shut the * up". You are too afraid to call the police, you manage to leave, but they steal more than just what you wished for. NOTE: I can't post one of the words on this forum, since it isn't allowed here, but you get what they said.

I wish for a swimming pool in my garden, that had a shark that WOULD eat all unwanted guests.

The shark decides that the love of your life is unwanted and eats her, then you kill yourself out of grief

I wish I had a really, really, really big sandwich, with cheese

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I'm not a homosexual, I have neither a boyfriend or a girlfriend, I'm single. Besides it wasn't part of the wish, I wished I had something to reward the shark. :roll:

Granted, windows and doors in your computer rooms become walls, and the internet can only connect to RuneScape now.

I will re-wish again the wish I wished from the beginning, as it was lame attempt of corruption. <.< Lame sucks. <.<

I wish for a swimming pool in my garden, that had a shark that WOULD eat all unwanted guests.

And please don't say "Granted, but the shark thinks something you don't have is unwanted, so he kills that."

I'm single, so give me a better way to corrupt the wish, not a lame one. <.<

you get a shark in the pool, but its not salt water so he dies and rotts and your pool starts to stink realy bad and all of the plants in your garden wilt from the stench, it cost u 10m to clean it out the pool.

I wish i had a house built upside - down.

bridgesigks4.jpg

God gave men both a p*n*s (male body part) and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time!

granted but your brain tripels in size instantly breaking your neck actually it kills you

i wish i had a 40ft oak tree growing inside my real world house (sticks out of roof)

bridgesigks4.jpg

God gave men both a p*n*s (male body part) and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time!

Granted, the magic of the lamp let the plants grow in no time, so you die since your house get's replaced by the trees while you're inside.

I wish I had all of Superman's powers, with few improvements:

No weakness against Kryptonite or magic.

Then I'd invite the following superheroes to try to kill me all at once:

Powerpuff Girls

Fantastic Four

Batman

Superman

Spiderman

The Incredibles

and a lot more.

you become superman plus! and your buds come over and have tea and don't destroy you despite you know they hate you

i wish i could pour boiling oil over Carrot top's head, because i hate him :twisted:

karilnk3.jpgrsdeadst71kh8.th.png[/url]

Granted, but he happens to lure you into the wildy while holding a few million, some phats, 30 whips, and a machine gun. He then gets about 10 people with ice barrage to murder you with them.

I wish BlazikenMaster would stop making lame wishes.

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

Granted. Everyone realises that you don't care less. you don't seem to have friends anymore...

I wish I had the ability to be nice to people I dislike. I am nice.. kinda.. but I always do something really bad to them...

Granted, you're too nice, you can't even defend yourself against firearmed criminals, since you're "Nice" to them though they aren't nice to you. :twisted:

I wish the burger king (not the restaurant) would visit me, and then I'd ask him, "Why are your burgers so damn delicious?"

Granted. His face never changes expression. He grabs a gun and shoots you because it's classified information... actually it's because the burgers are flame broiled.

I wish Fairies were real.

Granted, by the time you finally can decide what to wish for you lose your lamp, too bad for you. :twisted:

I wish I was a demon and could successfully enslave the human race. By that I mean the entire earth, no safe place anywhere: Europe, America, the island continents, Africa, the Ice poles and Asia would all be under control by my slavery. :twisted:

Granted, but you can't control it, so you accidentally teleport yourself to a dark dimension, where a dark wizard uses dark magic to take your magic away, so there is no escaping.

I wish Will Smith would visit me and say, with some other people and ask me if it was ok if he could record a movie in my house and he would say that he'd pay me 500,000$ if I said yes, then I'd say, "Yeah, sure!".

granted. He messes up your house. the estimated costs to repair your house costs 600,000.....

there is no insurance money. and you signed a wavier stating that he did not have to pay any damages to you.

you get bankrupt.

I wish that a good fairy could visit me sometimes...