Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but some crazy scientist changes the world, so each year has only two days.

I wish Gyro Gearloose was my next-door neighbor. Then I would bring him a visit, and have seven gangsters with me (eight if I'm included), all with different type of a gun, then I and my gangster friends would aim a gun at him and say, "Gimme all your gadgets and instructions or else you die.", and if he tries to talk, I'd say, "I said gimme your goddamn gadgets!!!!"

Granted.. You try to scrub your mind out of all the horrible images that plague you. nothing works... You commit sucide.

I wish I could dance well enough that people wouldn't try to gouge their eyes out after watching me.

granted, then giant invincable robots with laser cannons come and burn you and your gangstas back to kingdom kong

i wish i was an invincable gengar for 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 years and the years couldnt be changed to anything else except for 365 days (366 days on leap years)

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Granted, ghost hunters are after you day and night, of course they can't kill you since you are invincible for so long time, but they will never give up trying to kill you, and you can't stand the anti-ghost gas sound.

I wish I'd see the powerpuff girls in real life flying. Then I'd say "You're so goddamn ugly." and laugh at them real bad. I also wish that Him and Mojo Jojo would be on my site, and would both protect me from the powerpuff girls.

granted, they beat up mojo jojo like they always do and then they pummel you

i wish i was an invincable gengar for 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999million billion trillion years and there were no ghost hunters after me, or anything else after me

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Granted, it only took you two weeks to haunt down the entire planet, so you're bored for the rest of your days. Since it takes you 1.500.0000 years to find another planet to haunt.

So the powerpuff girls beat me up? Well, I still got my gun, so I shoot all three of them and say, "Bleed damn you, bleed." I wish I knew what happens next.

Granted, but you get into big big trouble by ruining the storyline. <.<

This is the storyline:

I called the powerpuff girls damn ugly, then Mojo Jojo and Him protected me, then they beat them up, and then I shot them by a gun and said, "Bleed damn you, bleed." I wish I knew what happens next.

And this time don't come with another junk like "Granted, then you get amnesia an you forget.", continue or end the storyline. <.<

Granted, but then the other supervillians* kill you for not including them in the storyline. ::'

I wish Pi = exactly 3

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Granted, the most skilled students wants to kill you for changing the pi, since they spent so many years in getting how much it really is.

I wish that I'd be shot from the back, and be surprised that I would be still alive, and then realize that I somehow got superpowers, then I'd say, "How the hell did that happen?"

Granted, but you're not alone in the room, so someone spoils your fun.

I wish I knew what this useless power is. No more garbage please, don't post anything like "but you get amnesia", "you do know, but it's too complicated, so you waste rest of your days trying to figure out what that means.", I'm wishing to know, by that I really mean it.

Granted. You realise that this power is to heal you quickly like Wolverine in X-men...

Only thing you're not as cute as him...

I wish that they would make a new x-men movie with Rogue and Wolverine together. and they don't die...... <3:

Granted, since the director of this movie is pathetic and knows nothing about X-man, the movie sucks, it sucks so bad that the boss said, "We are obviously gonna get bad critics, let's not release that movie at all." and there is no chance they will get another director.

I wish whoever posts next will be framed for killing George W. Bush, and the real killer would be hiding in outer space where nobody would look for him. I also wish that the framer wouldn't be me. :twisted:

Granted, but he gets shot by a man that's listed on "FBI's Most Wanted!" even if you weren't in the United States it's still there, since the criminal got a helicopter, is American, and kills from all around the world, that explains why it's on crime record on American Secret Agency.

I wish that Bill Gates would say "Oh my god, I'm in trouble!!!!!!!!" and would find himself surrounded by the U. S. Military, and then some people with camera would come out of the tank, and Bill Gates would realize this was part of a prank show. Also the creator of the prank show would get into a lot of trouble, as he somehow manages to have the seven nasty words uncensored on the television, not only that, he dubs Bill Gates, and the dubber uses all seven of these words.

granted. you are the creator of the show.

I wish my wisdom teeth would hurry up and tooth... they're painfull... and they grow in spurts...

Now I'm waiting for my top ones to show up.. while accustoming myself to the pain of the bottom ones.

Ps.. im not taking them out.

Granted, but some crazy tooth fairy changes all your teeth into dollars, (including your fully grown ones) so you can no longer eat.

I wish I knew how the hell I would be the creator of this stupid show. :roll: I'm not a programmer, common all you need to do is tell me where the genie has teleported me, and how that place looks like.

Granted,but you didn't say what you wanted 20m OF, so I give you 20 million piles of horse dung.and its all over you now, also you swallowed about 1,5m of them

my wish :arrow: I wish for a cat that explodes when I throw him at someone

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"