Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted... but someone develops a time machine and accidently blasts you into the year 2007, June 26th.

I wish you weren't older than me by a month.. no wait.. I am older than you by a month! I wish that my next boyfriend knew how to cook like my favourite character, Hannibal Lector... not the cooking and eating people part, but the can actually cook part.

Granted, however, only one more thing turns orange....

guess what?

you!

Muhahahaha

I wish I was orange too... I would then wear pink. lots of pink. and some purple.... what else clashes with orange? o yea.. I would dye my hair neon pink.

Granted... your [wagon] turns into steel from exercising it too much. You gain immense popularity as the Master with a steel [wagon].. and some people break into your house as they think it's actually a steeel donkey... And want to steel it. In the ensueing commotion, you're [wagon] turns back into the flaccid thing it was before... and the cops arrest all of you.... as the only person who had any right to be in your house, had an [wagon] of steel.

Granted... you don't like the imagery Silver presents to you, so she casts a memory charm on you, causing you to get a headache whenever you think about it.

I wish I didn't get this annoyingly explosive reaction whenever I eat pepper.

Granted, you die instead.

I wish for an evil servant. Did I say I wanted him? No, in fact the evil servant isn't interested in me, he is only interested in the person who posts next and he can't leave that one alone. :twisted: And can't die, neither with drugs or bullets, and doesn't age. :twisted:

you didnt say witch god, so you are your least favorite god

i wish i was a gengar in real life, and not just in my dreams, and nothing bad could ever happen to me or my family (like, an evil trainer caught me and tortured would never happen) and i was part of team aqua

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Granted. You soon realise that this was the worst wish, because you never have a girlfriend due to the fact that you never have time for her, due to the fact that you are always out galivanting about the place, saving lives.

I wish I could cook.

The fairy says "no" and, grants you the wish that you were a tub of lard.

don't know how Silver Wits the fairy knew you wanted this wish.. o well..

I wish I could cook good. as in properly. not as in I suck at cooking.. I already know that.

Granted, you now open a restaurant. Unfortunetly your rival is more expert than you so he puts you out of business. And since he keeps on calling you loser, dork, and the a word (not [wagon] the other a word that's censored on these forums) you give up cooking.

I wish I'd be a famous movie director, and also wish I had a secret mansion where no fans that wants my autograph, or photographers can find me. And I had a great servant there as well. He is a good servant, find a way to corrupt this wish without me losing the mansion or the servant.

You get your wish. no one can find you. You and your servant and mansion fade out of existence. No one cares about you anymore. Except for your good servant.

I wish I was a millionare in real life.

The same thing happens to you as happened to me. Nobody cares about you since you're rich, unfortunately you wasted all your money on the mansion on far away island.

I wish I had a TV with a mind of its own then I'd tell it, "You suck!!!" and get back to watching my TV that doesn't have a mind of its own.