Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, You find out you have a rare eye disease which causes you to see yellow objects in blue, and is a symptom of an extremely painful and lethal disease.

I wish that I was superman

kongjy5.jpg

Thx to pink for ownage sig!

87/99 fletching, started 3/24/07

Break from RS 4/01/07 to 5/01/07

4,080,643/13,034,431

Granted but they cost you so much that you have to sell your house to pay for them.

I wish for free money whenever I think of it.

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png

Granted, You get anything you think of. Problem: it appears from the sky. You last through the Plasma tv, dodge the jacuzzi, but the Ferrari takes you out.

I wish there were more descriptive emoticons on teh forum xD

kongjy5.jpg

Thx to pink for ownage sig!

87/99 fletching, started 3/24/07

Break from RS 4/01/07 to 5/01/07

4,080,643/13,034,431

Granted, they are to you, but for everyone else they are complicated so they get removed after three days.

I wish for three servant, one would be driving the car, one would be cooking and one would be cleaning the house. I also wish they would work and never wanting money for it, and really wants to do their job for free.

Granted they do the jobs but the car guy crashes the car, the cooking guy burns down the kitchen and as the cleaning guy is traveling to your house the plane he is on crashes.

I wish nobody would corrupt my next wish, which is to have a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Nobody...

Well,he corrupts it,giving you 1 cent.

I wish I was the penultimate evil.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Granted! But, you get poisoned jelly beans and once you eat them, you cannot make any more stupid wishes!

I wish people would think of better wishes, besides this one, of course. And this ain't a one-time deal, peoples!

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

Granted, but the genie doesn't know what world you were talking about, Yeah, the genie MIGHT be an idiot so he brings a peace to another world, and you get pissed off because you thought the genie did nothing.

I wish the cops (NOTE: By "cops" I also mean secret agency like FBI, CIA, etc.) wouldn't arrest or kill me no matter what I do. Then I would go on a killing spree, steal hell lotta money, DVD and other things, destroy a lot of houses, and do all sorts of crime. :twisted:

Granted, but people think you're the incredible hulk and try to kill you.

I wish my wish couldn't be corrupted. :D

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Granted, but the genie doesn't know what world you were talking about, Yeah, the genie MIGHT be an idiot so he brings a peace to another world, and you get pissed off because you thought the genie did nothing.

I wish the cops (NOTE: By "cops" I also mean secret agency like FBI, CIA, etc.) wouldn't arrest or kill me no matter what I do. Then I would go on a killing spree, steal hell lotta money, DVD and other things, destroy a lot of houses, and do all sorts of crime. :twisted:

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!