Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

All of a sudden you get it but then the topic dissaperes.

I wish I had a pony! ::'

SIRSIG.gif

Lol, they banned kids from having an imagination

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AT EVERYTHING LIKE SIGS AVVYS AND BANNERS!!

Under.gif

I wanna go to montana

Seeing as this is your wish, it becomes granted. But as you leave out the door, you suddenly fart so hard that you rocket yourself to an untimely death in orbit of Planet Earth...

I wanna have a nice and peaceful Christmas, without any kind of problem in the world happening, either with me, my family, or anyone or anything else...

Merry Christmas. :wink:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you didn't say anything about peaceful 2nd day of Christmas (26th) so the gun men that wanted to steal your presents on Christmas day shoots you 26th of Christmas instead.

"I wish you merry christmas, I wish you a merry christmas, I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!!!!"

I know not creative, I've heard that song like trillions of times. <.<

Granted, but your next wish will be corrupted and all exceptions will be ignored. :twisted:

I wish for a gold DVD player. Then I would try to sell it to Scrooge McDuck for trillion dollars.

If you don't know who Scrooge McDuck is DON'T reply!!!!!!!

Hint: you can fingure it out by reading Donald Duck comics.

His nephews are there when you try to rip him off with a DVD player that doesn't work. Prepare yourself, as you are about to fall victim to every practical joke in the book :ohnoes:

I wish that the person below me posts using red font. (You cannot use color blindness [or any other method of referring to the condition] as your excuse to corrupt this wish :P )

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Sometimes, at the bottom of the pit, there are two GameBoys (the original version) with an unlimited power supply. One contains Pokemon Red version, and the other contains Blue version. To make your way out, you must do all your training on Route 2 (you are allowed to fight NPC trainers such as Gym leaders and their flunkies, but only once), and you must train every Pokemon to level 100. Oh, and every time your Pokemon tries to learn a new attack after it has learned four moves, you must deny the request. Is that a violent enough punishment for you?

I wish that the person below me is blind.

PS: (going back to the cruel and unusual punishment in Scrooge's trapdoors) You are only allowed to use regular Pokeballs and potions.

easyclickfe5.jpg

Sorry I had to go, so I didn't get a chance to see whether or not someone posted before me #-o

Hmm...they do it using a magmar and try to escape using ponyta that don't like them :twisted:

I wish some type of harm to befall the person below me.

easyclickfe5.jpg

Granted. Too bad, he can't post it until later, or even never. 0MG LAWL U LUSE BTTR L00CK NXT TME NUB KTHXBAI!!1111oneoneone11eleventy111

I wish that I could convince my parents runescape is a good game and is not taking away my focus, and that I deserve membership!

EDIT: good job supermonk. I had to edit this!

You get one but drink it too fast and drown in it.

I wish I had a dollar.

You find a dollar on the floor, but then you fold it up in a random pattern and see images of 9/11, then realize there is a government conspiracy, and the government took down the towers for no reason. Then the government finds out that you know, so they come to your house and beat you with yard sticks.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

i give you the dollar, but you give it me back seen as straight after i wish for 5 dollars from you :twisted:

i wish i had an everlasting supply of macdonalds food :) yummy

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png