Jacks0n

Don't forget Pocahontas.

pocohontar.jpg

Haha that's exactly it. I have no idea why everybody thinks about Iraq when they see this movie, the plot is far more based on the European conquest of the Americas.

I thought they could have done more with the graphics; there weren't as many big landscape shots as I would have liked.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think I'd really like the film that much but just wow. Loved it. I liked that they didn't have any really noticeable actors, no Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie or anybody like that, just actors who played that part in that thing you saw one time, maybe.

My favourite part, though, was "YOU ARE LIEK A BAYBEE. MAKING LOTS OF NOISE. DUN NO WUT TO DO" <3:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• 4 months later...

I saw this movie many times in a theater, It was fantastic movie, I really like this movie concept and in it special effects, I had seen not before this types of any movies in Hollywood, Its have a totally different story, Directer had to done very nicely location in it. I Was really sock to watch big tree in the movie.

I actually saw half of this movie, and, it was pretty cliché. Teacher falls in love with student, make love, OMZFG we cant be together!

Oh well, I suppose all the movies are like that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Horrible plot, a very weak stab at SF overall, but I suppose that that's to be expected from a mainstream movie.

Amazing special effects though, although I imagine that they're just going to become cheaper and better over time.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.