Slayer exp rates

The_dmt1234

just wondering what the average rate is.

I've had 2 jad tasks in a row and am doing the 2nd now, just wondering bcause it works out about 23k exp per hour if i do caves in 1.5 hrs

also it cost me about 400k each run roughly.

also I am 92 atk 99 str 71 def 92 hp 73 summon 60 prayer and 110/119 cb. look for others exp rates.

]ac_s_dc.png

I got 21k xp/hour cannoning without extreme pots/turmoil etc, and that was like 100k profit/hour from just slaying. I'd say it would be worth doing if you're sure you can beat jad, since the task then gives you an extra fire cape etc.

2dvjurb.png

To be honest, stop training slayer. It isn't worth doing without 80+ defence.

There is no reason why someone with lower than 80 defence can't train slayer.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I am able to manage 30-35k exp/hr with Sumona (Kuradal every 10th task). Kurasks, Turoths, Cave Horrors, and Iron Dragons blocked. I have met few others who go this fast, though... you will probably be getting ~18k exp/hr.

Our_Moon.png

Tell that to I Slay Sushi, She is only 51 Defense and will have more slayer exp then you would ever dream of getting. Or ellebreyals who doesn't having a any att,str, def, or hp exp and is 99 slayer. There are tons of people who slay with low defense, or none at all, and still manage to do amazing things.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Tell that to I Slay Sushi, She is only 51 Defense and will have more slayer exp then you would ever dream of getting. Or ellebreyals who doesn't having a any att,str, def, or hp exp and is 99 slayer. There are tons of people who slay with low defense, or none at all, and still manage to do amazing things.

Average task on Duradel/Lapalok was 15-20k. You'd get the odd low one (mith drags) and the odd high one (dark beasts). Kuradel was released the day before I got 99 slayer so I don't know how good she is, Got 99 on the early part of the 200+ fire giants she set me and not trained slayer since.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

if you want massive amounts of slay exp per hour, the best way is to save up lots of pts and then spend them on skipping tasks to get cannonable ones. idk the exact amount of exp, but you can easily gain about 300-400k slay exp per day doing that method. a friend told me about it and did it for a couple of days to bust out quick lvls.

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

With no cannon, average is 10-15k (upper end if lucky) per hour..

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar... 20k slayer xp per hour requires 60k normal combat xp (-hp xp), and that's rare for most monsters in the game save a few.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

W. Slayer Xp Rates

Slayer xp rates for can be found in the task list that follows, but I thought it might be interesting to put them all in one place from highest to lowest, for comparison. Note that all xp rates given are for maxed stats, Piety if applicable, full worlds, and no negative effects from competition. Really these are my own xp rates, so they are not be applicable for everyone.

Task: Slayer xp per hour (task may not last full hour)

Dagannoths: 80k

Bloodvelds: 56k (up to 59k with Steel Titan)

Warped Terrorbirds: 51k

Scabarites: 50k

Suqahs: 50k

Aberrant Spectres: 46k (up to 48k with Steel Titan)

Black Demons (range or halberd + cannon): 40k

Goraks: 37k

Kalphites: 36k

Fire Giants (melee + cannon): 35k

Dark Beasts: 36k (1k to 2k less if you need to do 2 trips)

Dust Devils: 28k (up to 33k with Steel Titan)

Spiritual Mages: 25k (up to 27k with Steel Titan)

Abyssal Demons: 25k

Gargoyles: 25k

Skeletal Wyverns: 24k (1k to 2k less if you have to do 2 trips)

Nechryaels: 24k (up to 27k with Steel Titan)

Waterfiends: 23k (up to 26k with Steel Titan)

Black Dragons: 23k (baby black dragons)

Hellhounds: 22k (1k to 5k more if you pick up fewer charms)

Greater Demons: 21k

Iron Dragons: 17k (up to 19k if you have dragon slayer gloves)

Steel Dragons: 14k

Mithril Dragons: 9k

If you get approximately those rates and have fast transitions between tasks, you should average between 26k and 30k slayer xp per hour.

Remember those are for maxed stats and Piety! If your stats are around level 80 and can get even 3/4 of those rates, you are doing very well!

But those are pre-Kuradal

Actually taken from Zarfot's guide, so if you need to know the method for any of those tasks (again pre-Kuradal), look to his guide.