I'm Back

Everton

Wb, I actually didn't know you were banned for a while, was a little confused as to why you had stopped posting. It all makes sense now.

oh btw please not the difference between this im back topic and the other one made by the tk guy

I lol'd

Neltak.png

Perception...

It's a thing that kills and creates communities, legends, gossip and lies.

To clear up any fact i'll go on the record and say that Everton is still banned from the forums. It was never appealed - therefore this is ban evading.

As a user who has been on the end of a permanent ban, I thought about playing devil's advocate and saying that despite his lack of respect for the rules and blatant disregard for the appeal process, he should be welcomed back due to this warm welcome.

However choices are not so easy. Tip.it has had at one point a reputation for biased moderating in the early days of 2003-2004 - simply removing this topic makes it look like the staff is covering up something. We have nothing to hide.

Rules were broken repeatedly. Appeals were not made for the forums, and as a result it is obvious that Everton must be rebanned.

It's not a matter of strictness, but a matter of integrity and policy. We are lax on our rules here and we have rebuilt a damn good clan section.

This is where I make my stand.

You broke rules again and again and again. We gave you chances, and chances, you slapped us in the face each time.

You - I will credit - tested our limits for what is acceptable and how far we were willing to go in setting a laxer moderation policy.

You are banned. You seem to not get it - you never do. If you want to appeal, you may appeal in 6 months time. Until then you will be banned everytime with no warning.

This will be left as a statement to the public. A statement of the facts and proof that we have nothing to hide.

Snce I've never been one for the usual tip.it line of policy crap - let me write this to a clanner as a clanner.

You were warned and did not heed it - until you can wait your time and appeal like everyone else you will be rebanned, we do not show special treatment to others and you, Everton, are NOT excluded from that.

~Das

PS: Your stunt here also shows me you're not serious about that IRC appeal you made. That too is denied.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln