Smavey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer the drunken dwarf.. cuz i can lose him.. hes stupid, your not :(

You sure about that? :wink:

Yess,, he'ees 100 pirsante shoure

lol, nice pics, i love ur Smavey the player ones too. can u tell me what font u use to edit those pics? (and perhaps where to get them :D )

he took a pic of what the drunken drwaf says...then he talked to someone while he was wearing the mask and he super-imposed the face over where the drunken dwarve's face was.... then he just added his own writing for the super smavey in red... so ask him about that one... but the part that is him talking is actually the thing a drunken drwarf says...

LMAO Smavey....Go dude!!!!

You need a volunteer for the post of mysterious man? Instead of crappy rewards i give gooood stuff.

Lol

spritera6.gif

.::Sig Always By Me::.

lol, nice pics, i love ur Smavey the player ones too. can u tell me what font u use to edit those pics? (and perhaps where to get them :D )

he took a pic of what the drunken drwaf says...then he talked to someone while he was wearing the mask and he super-imposed the face over where the drunken dwarve's face was.... then he just added his own writing for the super smavey in red... so ask him about that one... but the part that is him talking is actually the thing a drunken drwarf says...

You got it exactly! ;). I think i used times new roman lol, i could never find the actual one. Most of the things that are messages are real, except for that party hat one in the other story.

Thanks guys for your feedback. They are so much fun to make too haha.

Is he p2p only?

Not necessarily. If i get a message i will still come to you, but the ughthanki kebab will be replaced with a swordy ;)

• 1 year later...
u need to get a life man :wall:

Shut up. The point of the game is to have fun, and that's what he's doing. You need to get a brain man.

On-topic: Ha ha, well done, Smavey the super-dwarf! Since you're also f2p, I'll be looking out for you!

u need to get a life man :wall:

This is truly a great thread, but why did you bump it up, it was two years old.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)