What to level :)

Themooingcow666

What should i level now? I just got Membership back yesterday and i wanted to know what i should level up? I'm not really looking for money TOO much, more speed, but money is nice to have (i have 13 mil in items and everything :)). If anyone has any suggestions let me know :) Right now all I am doing is Runecrafting in the ZMI alter :)

Thank you :)

Orion

Themooingcow.png

You could train mining on concecrated coal, or gold. You're not too far from mining runite :thumbsup:

Oh ya huh i forgot about that, i was mining on F2P and got 80 mining then, so i forgot i could do that :) and what is the world for that again?

And 70 Range? what would i have to do to level it? from 55-70? I don't exactly know what to equip, or weapons to use, i leveled it up to 55 in F2P, so i don't know how i would even start that, i sold all my range stuff too.

Themooingcow.png

w64

and get void ranged buy black knives and knive yaks on neitz for good xp

Ok, and an alternative to that until i can do the quest, and get the points for the void? lol i am not a HUGE pest control fan, it get's kind of boring after a while

Do it in short increments. That's what I'm doing, I'll just randomly go to PC and will get 15-30 points, leave, and repeat. Eventually you'll get full void and you won't have burnt yourself out on PC

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

w64

and get void ranged buy black knives and knive yaks on neitz for good xp

Ok, and an alternative to that until i can do the quest, and get the points for the void? lol i am not a HUGE pest control fan, it get's kind of boring after a while

Do it in short increments. That's what I'm doing, I'll just randomly go to PC and will get 15-30 points, leave, and repeat. Eventually you'll get full void and you won't have burnt yourself out on PC

Ok cool i could do that :) and what should i fight? since i don't think i'll be doing that quest anytime soon, and i heard it's extremelly crowded there

Themooingcow.png

I suggest getting a few things in any order:

1.Range-70

2.Fletching-99(Get that to 99 dude, why stop at 90)

3.Farming+Agility to 50+(You farm some rannars and go do some agility, then every 100 rannar weeds u get, u make the prayer potions and sell(That should be a little profit??))

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg

I suggest getting a few things in any order:

1.Range-70

2.Fletching-99(Get that to 99 dude, why stop at 90)

3.Farming+Agility to 50+(You farm some rannars and go do some agility, then every 100 rannar weeds u get, u make the prayer potions and sell(That should be a little profit??))

Ya but i don't want Fletching as my first 99, i'm getting Mining and smithing first, before anything, because there my favorite skills :) And ok i could do that, i'm training slayer right now :)

Themooingcow.png

Lol but 99 ming/Smithing will take Very Long, so unless you acually mine or smith every day like 200k+xp You wont get that for a while, but good luck =)

As for the Farming,Agility Herblore idea... Good luck with it dude and good luck on Slayer as well.

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg

Range green drags to get 70 range, which is nice for black d'hide, and also getting piety is useful. You can use the hides for profit/crafting/more d bones.

Runecrafting is great for money, but I can only stand like up to 1 hour at a time.

Mining/Slayer are my favorite skills, so I'll recommend those. You already have 80 mining so you can do concentrated gold which is good xp and good profit

Lagatag.png

Just like a lot of people on this topic I suggest getting 70 range. Whatever skill you decide to train you should always take a couple minutes of your time to farm herbs for extra profit at minimal work. It's also decent xp (for doing basically nothing) at higher level herbs.

Range is good.. Because there are more alternatives to range than to Melee.

- Fire Giants. Neat little drops, decent experience and average Charms.

- Yaks. Just like bigger Rock Crabs in a way i guess, also usually packed when i go.

- Dragons.. Any will do as they are all Safe Spottable.. Such as Greens behind Rocks in the Wilderness, Blue in Heroes Guild, Red in Brimhaven Dungeon and Black in the Evil Chickens Lair.

I suggest though Fire Giants and Dragons over Yaks or Rock Crabs.. The lack of experience per hour differs a lot but you

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Get 70 ranged so you can camp aviansies. You could get 99 smithing if you camped there long enough, they drop addy bars VERY often :)

I got a kc of 150 and got 124 addy bars, just think if you did more than 150. Then you'd have thousands of addy bars

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Lol but 99 ming/Smithing will take Very Long, so unless you acually mine or smith every day like 200k+xp You wont get that for a while, but good luck =)

As for the Farming,Agility Herblore idea... Good luck with it dude and good luck on Slayer as well.

Thanks :) and what i am doing is training Mining, and then training other skills when i get burned out, then training mining, then other's and repeating, and i'm saving all my ore's and bars i have right now in my bank :) But i am hoping to get them as my first 99's and maybe get all the other skills to 80, by then :)

Get 70 ranged so you can camp aviansies. You could get 99 smithing if you camped there long enough, they drop addy bars VERY often :)

Ya i was thinking that too, but i don't know what setup to use because i don't have VOID.

Themooingcow.png