Cost of DSS

Umoria

Well I ended the Legends quest today. And while I wanted to buy the Legends Cape, I looked at the price of the shield half, sold in the guild. It is 750K!

I almost thought it was pretty expensive to get, but when I turned to GE, I found the whole shield for 317K max...

What's the deal? I assume nobody is buying the other half of the shield, if the price isn't fixed by Jagex, or am I wrong now?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

The D sq has been out for quite a while, is dropped in PvP, and isn't all that usefull. That is why its so cheap.

BTW: DSS=Divine spirit shield, which is like 485m GE and a lot more street.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ah damn! I thought DSS was Dragon Square Shield. Well, I mean the Dragon Square Shield in this topic!

Well, so the whole shield isn't usefull at all, dropped in PvP, so many players own it, so even if I got a left half drop, I shouldn't expect much money from it?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Ah well, it's a rare drop, so why bother. Well, is the Legends quest any good? I mean, even the cape, is it any helpfull? Or stick with oby cape

Umoria.png

Ah well, it's a rare drop, so why bother. Well, is the Legends quest any good? I mean, even the cape, is it any helpfull? Or stick with oby cape

Free recharges on skills necklaces and combat braces = pretty nice. Not much to do there other than that. It's required for While Guthix Sleeps though.

heh i just finished the quest today too.

the reason i did it was so i could get a bunch of diary tasks done

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Legend's Cape is a good cheap cape you can use in PvP I prefer it over Ava Accumalator.

Some decent bonuses if you don't want to risk fire cape or skillcape or obby cape =P

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Legends cape looks sweet imo.

Also dragon sq's aren't all that great anymore, in fact, they never were. They were too rare when they were first introduced for anyone to buy aside from really insanely rich people (kinda like divine/ely ss now), and now there are a ton of better shields that are easily accessible too.

Lagatag.png

Its a cheap good shield for armadyle and other boss monsters.

No. Regular spirit shield is better then. If you need range def, obby shield is better.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Its a cheap good shield for armadyle and other boss monsters.

No. Regular spirit shield is better then. If you need range def, obby shield is better.

No.Granite shield.

Granite shield and obsidian shield have the same defense bonuses. The only difference is that the obsidian shield provides a small strength bonus and that the granite shield costs about 25k and the obsidian shield costs about 100k.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007