Dungeoneering

archimage_a

Grim attempts to assimilate all of the light in the room into the ball in front of him. He then slowly walks down the room while checking for traps and looks into the room that Ares vanished into.

LNYvk.png

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Yay, ice ball!

Jen tries to create an icy crown on her head, then she tries to make the dagger slightly longer into a short sword.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Grim-There is no other light in the room you are in. (You are in the Dog room)

You cannot find any traps.

+.1 trap checking

The room Ares went into still contains two large lumps of rock that have sealed closed.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Grim looks around for scrap metal. When finding it he picks it up and moves it onto the floor in a small pile. After standing rather far away grim tries to smelt the metal together using magic.

LNYvk.png

(I think you missed something above Archi)

Jen tries to freeze the metal that Grim was trying to smelt, trying to make sure it didn't melt.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Jen gives herself a brain freeze, when she tries to remove the ice crown it is stuck fast. Jen cannot see(again, because of the headache)

(You forget about the dagger)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

(I hurt myself far too often, don't I. Oh, do I get exp for giving myself a brain freeze. :thumbsup: )

Jen tries to freeze the metal anyways, though she will probaly miss. Then she tries to pry off the icy crown, which may be so well built that she has earned ice magic experience.

Nick brings the torch closer to the pillar, inspecting it, while keeping an eye out for possible traps. After inspecting it (what did I find?) he inspects the skeletons, looting any valuables (I'm a notorious looter yepyep).

Btw Retech you're still in the first room trying to make ice sculptures.

Jen raises her hands and concentrates at the metal. She tries to freeze it, using her disco ball as a focusing prism.

Grim moves into another room carrying the scrap metal with him (I am going through the center) he moves warily checking for traps all the way. Also grim throws a bolt of fire at the ice crown...

LNYvk.png

(Yep Dusty, but I'm coming into the main dungeon soon. Also, since I posted before Grim, I should get a shot at freezing it before he runs into the next room)(Any exp for freezing the metal? :D)

No matter the outcome of her spell, Jen wanders into the next room, trying to freeze everything that looks remotely suspicious.

Cursing grim waves his staff over the ice (fire encrusted end pointing down of course ) before throwing another bolt of fire at jen and trying again to pry the metal up before running out of the room.

LNYvk.png