~~Killa Posse hunts down Ko unit~~

Krist115

~KILLA POSSE~

vs

~Ko Unit~

Killa Posse's ml: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=kp_clan

Ko unit's ml: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=sportdemon

Well i just opened a team called Killa Posse we recently had a war vs a new clan called tempted redemption but that wasnt worth a post to me. Our 2nd war was against ko unit. i had a nice talk with gaz for it. before war we had some issues on how much ko was gonna pull or how much we were gonna pull but both clans pulled a good solid 17. real proud of my guys for that since we just opened and it was our record pull. Lets go for 20 guys.

In our war we set about 3 snipers as the first one got k0ed me and my other sniper had to step up our game and work together to help with the piles and transitions, great leading from idynamics (jack) and superb tanking from warria07 and i anti you wich basically won it for us. we began our piles swift and painlessly. Too bad that maclovin00 got k0ed wile he was doing some weird stuff, we really lol'ed at that.

ko unit gave us a respectable fight with no flaming. Both clans stuck to the rules wich were,

Matched +2 for ko unit

range on | | range cap of 3

rings on

corrupt off

clan wars classic | | center bounds only (sorry if a kp member maybe misclicked out we wish to apologize for that, no intention of any rule breaking)

sniping allowed | | no mass sniping

mage on | | binds only

We began piling 17brett who was lvl 90 or so and downed him quick and basically begun dominating throughout the whole fight getting our lead back from a 2 man disadvantage.

We wish you all the best Ko unit and hope u rejoin twr some day =) hope you have a great year!

Starting: 15-17 (dropped from 17)

Killapossevskounit004.png?t=1262550026

Ending 12 - 0

Killapossevskounit012.png?t=1262550086

Other Pictures:

Killapossevskounit003.png?t=1262550172

Killapossevskounit011.png?t=1262550149

My kills FTW ;)

Killapossevskounit010.png?t=1262550162

Killapossevskounit002.png?t=1262550180

This is my topic so sorry if its kinda bad :rolleyes:

come to #kp_clan if you wish to war us, we will accept anyone =)

gf ko unit was hella fun

kristn.png

oo krist u own this team :) good job <3:

they look mostly t0?

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Had fun calling, got a few nice transitions which led to KO's but I still need some work. Gf KO. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Kewl, gj man

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~