Things to alch

yuyu13

I personally prefer to alch unstrung yew shortbows and maple longbows. Since I fletch them myself it's one way to get rid of them, and since I craft the Nature runes myself I don't worry too much about making/losing money.

It's quite difficult to find things that you can alch for a profit and buy, but I think a lot of people just alch bows they've fletched.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My room mate is currently buying 100 of each battlestaff, runecrafting her own natures and alching them. If you runecraft your own natures you come out with a bit of profit.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

besides the point super heating iron is cheaper then alching, more mage exp per hour and u get free smithing exp. may be more appealing?

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Strung yewbows are still a favorite alch on RuneScape.

As I buy the unstrung bows and bowstrings, I sell the strung bows on ge, and the sell instantly, because the high alch price is more then the cost of one bow at ge.

You might want to craft your own nature runes if possible to get the best of it, and don't lose any big money.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Without your using superheat and high alch together don't high alch.

There are much easier methods which will net the same or more exp/hour.

Since your not maxed summoning I would highly recommend you burst/barrage rock lobsters, there great exp and the charms will allow you to level summoning like crazy.

If your still set on high alching to the mage training arena. If you trade in the points you can more then make your money back plus you can use the different sections to vary the game play.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Note that you're technically not profiting when you runecraft your own nature runes. You could have sold them on the GE for a tidy profit which would have amounted to more than the alch.

True, but that's more of a potential loss rather than an actual loss. And since it's also helping to level up Runecrafting it isn't TOO much of a loss you need to think about.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Note that you're technically not profiting when you runecraft your own nature runes. You could have sold them on the GE for a tidy profit which would have amounted to more than the alch.

True, but that's more of a potential loss rather than an actual loss. And since it's also helping to level up Runecrafting it isn't TOO much of a loss you need to think about.

being "self sufficient" like this still doesnt make sence to me :P without 91 rc theyd be better off cannoning green dragons for an easy 1m an hour then spend that on the nats and whatever they decide to alch :P although rcing nats gets some nice rc xp and isnt bad money, this makes more sence then people who grow there own herbs for 99 herblore... when they could be growing snaps, selling the snaps, buying the other herbs, and making big profit :P

being "self sufficient" like this still doesnt make sence to me :P without 91 rc theyd be better off cannoning green dragons for an easy 1m an hour then spend that on the nats and whatever they decide to alch :P although rcing nats gets some nice rc xp and isnt bad money, this makes more sence then people who grow there own herbs for 99 herblore... when they could be growing snaps, selling the snaps, buying the other herbs, and making big profit :P

But they would never reach 91 rc if they killed green drags for money instead of making their own runes.

The fastest option is not always best.

JacTheRipper.png