Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
ipushwood

Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

On a physical level, Its the smile. A girl that smiles with both her mouth and eyes has driven my attention span from 40% to 110%.

(Now don't get me wrong though, I am still a guy so My eyes might still wonder to the assets every now and then, but my excuse is that its a primal reflex)

On a more mental level, I love A playful non- everyday makeup/frilly/bag obsessed/, but relatively smart girl. (dunno if that type is a cliche)

I mean a little makeup is ok, if they want to...but don't dive into a pool of mascara and blush lol. Quite a few girls look much better without make-up but they have yet to realize that.

triox1.pngtriox2.pngtriox3.png

Quite a few girls look much better without make-up but they have yet to realize that.

=D>

Quite a few girls look much better without make-up but they have yet to realize that.

=D>

Personally, I think a lot of guys who says all girls look better with no make-up have never truly seen them without any. Now I'm not saying they look bad without it, and I'm definitely not a fan of caked on makeup, but makeup, when subtle and done correctly, can always be a good improvement.

I'm not saying you guys do, but a lot of guys I know somehow associated any makeup with being a [bleep], which is just ridiculous.

I see makeup as analogous to pizza toppings. If you overdo it, you'll ruin it. It's probably a terrible analogy though.

There are definitely some who look better without. I 'knew' one girl who would only wear eyelash and so little blush I had to ask if she wore makeup. Later in the year when she woke up next to me she actually looked better - whether it was because I was an idiot who thought her shit smelled of roses or not is up to you to decide. I also had to laugh (silently, to myself) when she actually tried putting on more makeup to look better... it was a trainwreck.

My new favourite thing about girls is the ass. Ever since yesterday in fact, when three hotties were working out in booty shorts so short that part of their asses hung out. I felt like I was in a game show trying not to get a boner while doing my abdominals *right* behind them working out their asses (bent over, doing the leg motion). But now that I think of it, if theyre allowed waltzing around with those things loose, I should at least be allowed sporting a semi. Ah well.

hiccup.png

I see makeup as analogous to pizza toppings. If you overdo it, you'll ruin it. It's probably a terrible analogy though.

I like it, actually.

Make-up is fantastic - hell, it was designed to please the male's eyes.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My personal favorite is when the 10 year old girls wear more makeup than a clown.

Well-fitted make-up looks amazing, as seen on models and such, but the fact is most girls don't know how to do it well and just overuse it. That's why I prefer girls with just a little or no make-up.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I've realized a lot of girls are a lot uglier than they look. Seeing them without makeup is like a whole different person.

PM me for fitocracy invite

=D>

Personally, I think a lot of guys who says all girls look better with no make-up have never truly seen them without any. Now I'm not saying they look bad without it, and I'm definitely not a fan of caked on makeup, but makeup, when subtle and done correctly, can always be a good improvement.

I'm not saying you guys do, but a lot of guys I know somehow associated any makeup with being a [bleep], which is just ridiculous.

This. If the makeup is done right, most people wouldn't be able to tell your wearing any at all.

My girl's legs. Can't stop staring, haha.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

On a physical level, Its the smile. A girl that smiles with both her mouth and eyes has driven my attention span from 40% to 110%.

(Now don't get me wrong though, I am still a guy so My eyes might still wonder to the assets every now and then, but my excuse is that its a primal reflex)

On a more mental level, I love A playful non- everyday makeup/frilly/bag obsessed/, but relatively smart girl. (dunno if that type is a cliche)

I mean a little makeup is ok, if they want to...but don't dive into a pool of mascara and blush lol. Quite a few girls look much better without make-up but they have yet to realize that.

Gotta almost completely agree with this one, but I don`t know I kinda like legs on a girl...

I kinda like legs on a girl...

As Jerry Seinfeld once said, "Why would I be a leg man? I've got legs." :lol:

Still, I've got to agree. There's nothing quite like a nice pair of legs on a girl. <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Is it allowed for users to post fetish material here?

Uhh PM me what you'd want to post.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Is it allowed for users to post fetish material here?

Uhh PM me what you'd want to post.

Oh aye? For moderation's sake of course... ;-)

That's what you think!

:unsure:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Posted awhile ago but that was a quote :thumbsup: now time for the real one.

Smiles are a nice thing, don't know why but they can catch me, lately at least I have noticed that long hair seems to be a thing among girls I like, the assets are nice to have but not all that necessary. Legs, another thing that kinda catches me, and along with that I don't particularily like any girls that directly radiate <3: . (Don't get me wrong tho... Most of the ones I like seem to be the type that would stalk me for a few years should the relationship go bad, either that or cut something off if I did go out with them and cheat...)

Now that is the stuff that catches me onto a girl, honestly though I cannot stand girls that I can't A) hold a conversation with, or B) have a personality the size of a pea, also I find that most people I like tend to be conflicting personality with me (I'm a very take charge person and they all seem the type who would put me in my place) but yeah personality is honestly what keeps me interested. Oh, and they need to get sarcasm...