Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Personally, I like girls who are SHORTER than I am. It's mainly because petite bodys are so plump and tender which is always a turn on.

Taller girls tend to smell more (not trying to offend or generalize) from my experience and they seem to have more testosterone which

may turn off some sensitive guys like me. :P

How can petite bodies be 'plump and tender'? That not only sounds creepy, but confuses me because plump makes me think of fat/chubby/overweight girls while petite makes me think of little girls.

And Leah doesn't smell at all! LIES

Edit: A thing that I have noticed that I find attractive in the opposite sex is a very subtle curling of the lips when they smile or talk. It's hard to describe, but it kinda makes them look like a cat (...)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feet.

I have a bad feeling i'm developing a foot fetish. Forgive me if this is inappropriate, but when I stuffed all 5 of a girl's toes in my mouth at once I got extremely turned on. I don't know why I did it, they were just there and I had an impulse. She thought it was super cute that I had done that and I guess something in my brain made a connection, now I (kinda) love feet :oops: .

hiccup.png

The way my girlfriend's hair looks after a certain activity gentlemen partake in, it makes me melt <3

Activities such as bear wrestling and beer drinking? Are you saying yu take your woman to such gentlemanly activities? For shame, Sam, for shame.

Hair is amazing though.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Personally, I like girls who are SHORTER than I am. It's mainly because petite bodys are so plump and tender which is always a turn on.

Taller girls tend to smell more (not trying to offend or generalize) from my experience and they seem to have more testosterone which

How can petite bodies be 'plump and tender'? That not only sounds creepy, but confuses me because plump makes me think of fat/chubby/overweight girls while petite makes me think of little girls.

Edit: A thing that I have noticed that I find attractive in the opposite sex is a very subtle curling of the lips when they smile or talk. It's hard to describe, but it kinda makes them look like a cat (...)

TAYLOR SWIFT IS TALL. AND UBER FEMININE. Pssh.

Yeah, petite doesn't seem to match with curvy and plump in my head.

I think on some dark haired guys a bit of stubble looks good. As long as it doesn't look creepy or dirty.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

I think on some dark haired guys a bit of stubble looks good. As long as it doesn't look creepy or dirty.

I like a girl shorter than me, but not too short. "Petite" wouldn't be the way I'd describe it. First, shorter girls are less intimidating than tall girls, and second, being shorter makes their boobs look bigger. :thumbup:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I like a girl shorter than me, but not too short. "Petite" wouldn't be the way I'd describe it. First, shorter girls are less intimidating than tall girls, and second, being shorter makes their boobs look bigger. :thumbup:

Please do not make such claims without providing solid proof ;)

For leadership skills wise I prefer girls with a laissez faire type leadership. If she knows I can perform well at a certain task she will let me do so without question.

[hide]a26c26a9154bfa535e86099d86303dd9.png

[hide]I'm a bastard.

[hide]:twss:[/hide][/hide]

[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

For leadership skills wise I prefer girls with a laissez faire type leadership. If she knows I can perform well at a certain task she will let me do so without question.

[hide]a26c26a9154bfa535e86099d86303dd9.png

[hide]I'm a bastard.

[hide]:twss:[/hide][/hide]

[/hide]

I love you. xD

It's not too late,

The way my girlfriend's hair looks after a certain activity gentlemen partake in, it makes me melt <3

Activities such as bear wrestling and beer drinking? Are you saying yu take your woman to such gentlemanly activities? For shame, Sam, for shame.

Hair is amazing though.

Correction; an activity which both gentlemen and ladies partake in. ;)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Feet.

I have a bad feeling i'm developing a foot fetish. Forgive me if this is inappropriate, but when I stuffed all 5 of a girl's toes in my mouth at once I got extremely turned on. I don't know why I did it, they were just there and I had an impulse. She thought it was super cute that I had done that and I guess something in my brain made a connection, now I (kinda) love feet :oops: .

What do I do now that I've pictured 2D noming on toes?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Hair is amazing though.

Correction; an activity which both gentlemen and ladies partake in. ;)

In that case, I agree. It provides good motivation for seconds.

I love their ability to talk about feelings.

Their eyes.

The long soft hair.

Their way of thinking.

The soft hands with trimmed nails.

The laughs.

The naivity.

Nah, breasts.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Hm, let me think.

Well, I don't have a favourite as far as my girlfriend goes, what's not to like, you know.

But, hm. Let me think. I guess it would probably be eyes right away, but I don't know what my favourite would really be, but yeah. First thing to notice is the eyes.

discoshazamsig-1.png

• 4 weeks later...

The way some girls love to lie in your arms and fall asleep with you holding them

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I love their ability to talk about feelings.

Their eyes.

The long soft hair.

Their way of thinking.

The soft hands with trimmed nails.

The laughs.

The naivity.

Nah, breasts.

The last bit made me laugh out loud :P Haha!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I like girls that aren't pushovers and the ones where you can get in a relationship with and be a bestfriend aswell as a girlfriend. That person you can always fall back on.

I guess to sum it up I'd say the trustworthy type?

Oh, and shorter than me. I prefer being the taller one.

GG.gif

I'm interested to see what my responses to this thread have been in the past. I'm guessing hair, ass and eyes, probably in that order.

Edit: Nope, I was totally wrong lol.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Anybody else find a good portion of Latina girls to be pretty attractive?

Yep. I find all types attractive, I just sometimes don't find black women to be attractive as others.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The way some girls love to lie in your arms and fall asleep with you holding them

I think that's most or almost every girl.

It's not too late,

It's about the curves, man.

and the face, man. Can't forget the face.

They definitely need a face. My ex didn't have one and it was a deal breaker for me.

Anybody else find a good portion of Latina girls to be pretty attractive?

They seem to love white guys.