Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

I have never bought the "personality is important" thing from guys. If a complete moronic [bleep] took her clothes off in front of you, you wouldn't hesitate for a second. I have seen plenty of blokes who stay for years with hot girls that seem to be wastes of life.

It only takes a few months of sex (often not even that) for most young people to start falling in love whether they like it or not.

And yeah, girls with low self esteem are awesome :D. Who needs brain cells?

It comes with the gender. After even getting to know who I first thought were the most secure and strongest girls I had met who seemed confident and had it all together, under it all is a lot of insecurity and low self esteem.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never bought the "personality is important" thing from guys. If a complete moronic [bleep] took her clothes off in front of you, you wouldn't hesitate for a second. I have seen plenty of blokes who stay for years with hot girls that seem to be wastes of life.

It only takes a few months of sex (often not even that) for most young people to start falling in love whether they like it or not.

You are confusing sex partners with meaningful relationships, personality with intelligence, and assume all guys are weak-minded.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You are confusing sex partners with meaningful relationships, personality with intelligence, and assume all guys are weak-minded.

This.

If a lot of guys said they wouldn't be aroused if dan's situation happened, they'd be lying.

But many guys wouldn't even begin to consider a relationship or even respect a woman who did that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Most chicks I know are up them self [bleep]s. But I know a few that are really nice and caring that buy me things and cook me dinner and relive my tension without asking for anything in return. So yeah I'd be buggered without the female race. But definatly good set of [bleep] and a nice ass and some sweet smelling stuff they put on. and eyes they gotta have good eyes. and legs.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

This.

If a lot of guys said they wouldn't be aroused if dan's situation happened, they'd be lying.

But many guys wouldn't even begin to consider a relationship or even respect a woman who did that.

I have to agree with Y Guy, most guys would like a [bleep] to sleep with but would NEVER take her to meet their mothers.

They're only there to sleep with. Nothing else. A few have met my mother and she's not impressed with me sleeping with [bleep]s. But meh boys will be boys. I say to em ya wanna act like a [bleep] i'll treat ya like one. Sounds fair.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

This.

Meh, I don't buy it. Especially for the reason quoted.

My two main things are that they have to think non fashion related thoughts, I really don't like those girls who can't stop talking about clothes. That and their hair, i don't know why but long hair just amazes me.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Sucker for a lasses' Eyes and Smile. :thumbsup:

'To Be Humble To Your Superiors Is Duty, To Your Equals Courtesy, To Inferiors Nobleness'

zzz_zaros.png

Zzz_Zaros.png

Rs Info.

~~ Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape - 13/11/07 at Level 93 ~~

~~ Ex-Runescape Player - [3/07/08] Started Again [3/02/11]~~

Drops:

GWD: 1 Zamorak Hilt, 1 Godsword Shard.

TT: Zamorak Cloak, Zamorak Stole, Guthix Kiteshield, Amulet of Glory (t).

• 3 months later...

Yes, I'm reviving this topic.

Hip bones on girls, namely fit girls.

They get me.

[hide=may be innappropriate]tumblr_lqbsciO1Bz1ql7m9to1_500.jpg[/hide]

Duff! You naughty boy. How dare you revive a dead thread?

Anyway, a girl really has to have a good face. The rest of the body can be a 10/10, but a bad face just kills it.

• 3 months later...

This thread is most definitely deserving of a bump - especially on Christmas Day.

I find girls who can illustrate intelligence and strong personality extremely attractive for some reason. The weird part is - I don't even understand it - 'why?'

Is it possible that the mind could be considered a physical factor of attractiveness?

EDIT -

It reminds me of this sketch

image%20(12297).jpg?13389

While looks will be what first attracts me, if she is not quite intelligent and can't take incessant teasing.. then bye bye

Oh, and she needs to be at least 5'6" or so with an amazing sense of humor.

Mind if I ask, how tall are you? I'm 6'5", and the current girl that I like is 5'3". Don't take this as me knocking your preferences, I'm just curious.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

While looks will be what first attracts me, if she is not quite intelligent and can't take incessant teasing.. then bye bye

Oh, and she needs to be at least 5'6" or so with an amazing sense of humor.

Mind if I ask, how tall are you? I'm 6'5", and the current girl that I like is 5'3". Don't take this as me knocking your preferences, I'm just curious.

I'm the shortest in my family at 6' (my brother is 6'4".. my other 2 brothers and dad are all also taller) so I already get enough teasing about that. Knowing how much my sister in law gets teased for her height, it would be doubly worse if I married a shrimp. :-P

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Ass. I love a girl with a nice ass. I also like how I can tell girls things that I can't tell my guy friends. Girls tend to be more understanding about things and don't laugh in your face when you tell them something personal.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.