Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking a question like this, it's almost like you want the conversation to become inappropriate.

Favorite thing? Chores and housework, I guess.

Just like latino ser.. wait. I mean, my favorite thing is their sense of respect and egalitarianism. :rolleyes:

I've never understood the "women can't drive stereotype". My mom is a far better driver than my dad, and my girlfriend is fine as well.

Eh, I don't know either, but its pretty funny to see Women driving on YouTube.

Who says we should make a Favorate thing about the inferior other races?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've never understood the "women can't drive stereotype". My mom is a far better driver than my dad, and my girlfriend is fine as well.

I have an interesting article relating to that.

http://www.zimbio.com/Spatial+Awareness+of+Men+Versus+Women/articles/3/can+men+find+their+way+around

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

whilst I the Supreme Overlord of Runescape am somewhere in my castle eating delicious pineapples.

Wait... Wtf

Anyway ^ that artical has some people complaining that it has no sources at the end.. So my favorite thing about women is their need to have sources in a paper establishing scientific fact

For serious I like smart girls because as somewhat of a "smart" guy I want someone who is more talented than me

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

whilst I the Supreme Overlord of Runescape am somewhere in my castle eating delicious pineapples.

Wait... Wtf

Anyway ^ that artical has some people complaining that it has no sources at the end.. So my favorite thing about women is their need to have sources in a paper establishing scientific fact

For serious I like smart girls because as somewhat of a "smart" guy I want someone who is more talented than me

It makes sense in context I suppose. And that dude who's going on about being a Supreme Overlord? He's talking about being a Supreme Overloard of a [cabbage]ty MMO. But that'd be impartial of me to say that, when they're all terrible.

And I'll humor you, tinfoil boy. I deemed you a failure for thinking you're better than everyone else, and my mind works differently from others. Feels lonely up on your nonexistant perch, isn't it? I'm not going to derail this topic any further though. If you want to push the issue forward, you can do so over PM. And for the record, I don't get plastered on the weekends.

As for women: If they're a yaoi fangirl, it's usually a bit of a turn-off for me. Maybe it's all the experiences I've had that made me go "Ugh"

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

[cabbage]ty MMO. But that'd be impartial of me to say that, when they're all terrible.

The man speaks the truth... on a Runescape fan-forum.

OT: A tattoo on a girl who isn't trash is mad hot. It makes you (me) think twice about assuming she's got an average personality.

I've found many people who get tattoos have a very average personality and are trying to make themselves superficially more interesting...obviously not everyone but still.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've found many people who get tattoos have a very average personality and are trying to make themselves superficially more interesting...obviously not everyone but still.

That's my worry. The specimen in question is aesthetically pleasing on a high level, but she doesn't seem excessively interesting. She's quiet (I can't stand loud girls), musical ( :thumbup: ), and intelligent, but she's popular and doesn't seem like she's had to suffer through anything. I find that girls who aren't unusual enough tend to just bore the hell out of me before we can get any serious relationship going. The reason I thought it was so great was that it is unusual - I'm in an upper-class area and still in High School, so tattoos are pretty uncommon. Seeing one on her just threw me off-balance, as it was completely out of place.

I've thought about getting a tattoo. I'm not sure what interests me in it so much, but a good tattoo has a sort of artistic statement about it. I would want something with meaning, and not just the stereotypical bicep band or something.

I am strangely becoming attracted to feet. It's strange because my entire life I was dumbfounded over the idea. The butt is still my all time fave though.

Could you expand on the feet idea? Saying you're attracted to just feet is kinda... um... I don't know. I mean, everyone has feet, but what about them do you like?

Staurolite.png

I am strangely becoming attracted to feet. It's strange because my entire life I was dumbfounded over the idea. The butt is still my all time fave though.

Could you expand on the feet idea? Saying you're attracted to just feet is kinda... um... I don't know. I mean, everyone has feet, but what about them do you like?

Lol, wish I knew why myself. I also like arms. I heard of a painter that thinks the most attractive part of a woman's body is the back of her neck and liked to emphasize them in his art. :unsure:

And I'll humor you, tinfoil boy.

Neo Genesis Iron Man to you.

If you want to push the issue forward, you can do so over PM.

..why tell the truth to a fool who never listens? :3 I'm happy on my perch.

I found a new favourite thing about women: their temp bans don't last as long as mens.

And I'll humor you, tinfoil boy.

Neo Genesis Iron Man to you.

If you want to push the issue forward, you can do so over PM.

..why tell the truth to a fool who never listens? :3 I'm happy on my perch.

I found a new favourite thing about women: their temp bans don't last as long as mens.

Nice temp ban, tinfoil boy. (lol)

On Topic; I like cute smiles. The cuter it is, the more you want them to smile. But low self esteem is good too. >:3

But low self esteem is good too. >:3

Personally I like a cocky girl.

Why? That's a strange fetish. I mean, being confident is one thing, being an ass to everyone is another. But that's my interpretation of 'cocky' anyway, you probably mean something else.

So I'm guessing seeing someone's foot up their ass is mad hot? No wonder you've stuck around off-topic for so long. <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

A guy in military uniform does it for me when it comes to physical attraction. And most tend to be nice, so its at least more of an attraction than a fetish. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png