Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Go post THAT on a feminist forum. :P

This is going to sound horribly sexist, but I'm glad most women have horribly low self esteem. It makes it so much easier to cheer them up :)

Oh hai saru. I thought you left.

I'm just terrible with women for whatever reason.

Oh don't worry, I'm beyond terrible with guys. There is this abnormally attractive guy who I have been trying to work up the courage to talk to for an embarrasingly long time. I swear I will talk to him eventually. I say that every week though. Whatever.

Are you usually one of those quiet and shy girls?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be/am terrible often the the opposite sex as well. I find I put myself under pressure if there is a girl who I think is attractive, or that I think may like, and get awkward about it.

But it's weird, at work I can be real, sort of weird, and I often end up unintentionally flirty with lots of girls, pretty much all of whom are ugly (to put it bluntly).

rosssigfinal.jpg

This is going to sound horribly sexist, but I'm glad most women have horribly low self esteem. It makes it so much easier to cheer them up :)

Oh don't worry, I'm beyond terrible with guys. There is this abnormally attractive guy who I have been trying to work up the courage to talk to for an embarrasingly long time. I swear I will talk to him eventually. I say that every week though. Whatever.

I like those quiet and shy girls.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Dreamtongirl (I forgot your real name)

Ask your friends if one of them might know him and ask for his MSN/AIM/IM watever thing or phone number or something.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The voice seems to be a big part of physical attraction ( for me at least). If a girl is going to talk to me a lot, she might as well sound sexy when doing it, or at the very least not annoying.

Never said I was leaving.

And I can give you some pointers if you would like.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Also one more thing, if you're not hideous/awkward or something guys really wont mind it if you talk to them

Yeah, just be yourself when talking and i cant see why he would resist you.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Well I'm not loud and obnoxious, so kind of.

And Felix, I have a friend who's friends with him, but isn't that kind of weird if some random girl just turns out to have his phone number?

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

And Felix, I have a friend who's friends with him, but isn't that kind of weird if some random girl just turns out to have his phone number?

Eh, not really, he probably won't care how you got it, he might be curious, but isn't going to mind or anything. That's what happened one of my best friends. A girl that though he was cute "acquired" his number, and started texting him. Admittedly, it took her about two months before she plucked up the courage to talk to him face to face, but they have been going out for over two years now.

tl;dr

Just dooo it maaan

rosssigfinal.jpg

Eh, not really, he probably won't care how you got it, he might be curious, but isn't going to mind or anything. That's what happened one of my best friends. A girl that though he was cute "acquired" his number, and started texting him. Admittedly, it took her about two months before she plucked up the courage to talk to him face to face, but they have been going out for over two years now.

tl;dr

Just dooo it maaan

*Agrees with everything said here*

I always thought love and such was about taking the plunge into the unknown :D.

Anyway, the thing I like most about females is the way they make me feel, be it unbelievebly paranoid when they do that giggle, or give me the biggest smile ever :).

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

i kinda like girls who game

and girls with blonde hair and braces idk, i have a crush on the sister of an old classmate of mine,(aand she has EXACTLY that) she's 2 years younger then me :mellow:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

i kinda like girls who game

and girls with blonde hair and braces idk, i have a crush on the sister of an old classmate of mine,(aand she has EXACTLY that) she's 2 years younger then me :mellow:

Hah when I was 14 the first girl I was with was blonde with braces. Beautiful girl despite the braces, which she got taken off not long after. 6 years later and her and I still get together. 2 years shouldn't bother you, though oddly she was only 1 day younger than me. |^_^|

EDIT: Come to think of it.. the girl I was with last year had braces too, though a brunette. She was two years younger, so there ya go. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Anyway, the thing I like most about females is the way they make me feel, be it unbelievebly paranoid when they do that giggle, or give me the biggest smile ever :).

Yea, girls with great smiles are the ones that you want to make laugh :)

tl;dr

Just dooo it maaan

*Agrees with everything said here*

I always thought love and such was about taking the plunge into the unknown :D.

I dunno, maybe. I think I'd rather talk to him face to face first though.

It's not too late,

You tell us that, but next time you see him you'll tell yourself not to. So you need a scheme to talk to him. I say accidentally drop your phone near him, so he does the gentlemanly thing and picks it up fro you. Hello icebreaker! Then if you're game, you can ask to to put his number in while he's got your phone. Smooth much?

Also, you've waited too long, if you had done this before school holidays, you could have been texting him up in the holidays.

rosssigfinal.jpg

To the quote chain: Yes, it would be weird to randomly have his number. I've had this happen, and even if it's a girl who doesn't weird you out in any way, this just kinda urks me. It kind of made me feel good that a girl would make an effort to get my number like that, but what feels even better is face to face being asked. It might just be a personal thing, though.

Another worthy point is that if you want it to go anywhere, it'll do a lot better to talk face to face. Texting is an alright way to start, but a lot of people get so comfortable with texting and lack the face to face conversation skills that it becomes awkward when you do talk face to face. Just keep the conversations short and sweet to begin with. Have it so you're the one who has to stop talking first. Basically have a conversation with him, get to an interesting part, then realize you have to leave. Then it just comes down to either giving him your number or asking for his. Giving your number will boost his confidence (at least that's how it makes me feel). Tell him he can text you later on that night, or something along those lines, and BAM ;)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

This is so embarrassing that my lack of guy-skills are actually being discussed on the internet. But thanks for the advice. I shall try something. I'm not very good with game plans, I prefer to wing it. But I will keep the tips in mind.

It's not too late,