Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

The vast majority of the time I've smoked it's been weed - I just make sure not to do it too often, I know my girlfriend doesn't want to be going out with a pothead.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never touched a single cigarette. Also never will. Although im willing to try weed (Its different).

@Tripsis AFAIK those are just lumps of fat.

Men can still get *breast* cancer!

Yeah, but that's unrelated to breast size afaik.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Never touched a single cigarette. Also never will. Although im willing to try weed (Its different).

@Tripsis AFAIK those are just lumps of fat.

Men can still get *breast* cancer!

Yeah, but that's unrelated to breast size afaik.

Well if you want to put your upper right lump in the microwave go ahead but its still not a breast.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

After getting back into the flirting game ( primarily because school started), I have realized that I want a smart girl. Its so annoying when after having some fun flirting I may say or ask something that requires at least some thinking and get a " I don't get it, I'm not smart hahahahaha" for a response. Now I'm sure that I would only be in a relationship with a girl with which I can both have fun with and hold an interesting conversation with...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

After getting back into the flirting game ( primarily because school started), I have realized that I want a smart girl. Its so annoying when after having some fun flirting I may say or ask something that requires at least some thinking and get a " I don't get it, I'm not smart hahahahaha" for a response. Now I'm sure that I would only be in a relationship with a girl with which I can both have fun with and hold an interesting conversation with...

Good idea. Unless you just want a fling, then find a hot chick. xD

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Good idea. Unless you just want a fling, then find a hot chick. xD

Well I still want an attractive girl either way. Except if I wanted a fling I would get a dumber chick who is easier to get with.

After getting back into the flirting game ( primarily because school started), I have realized that I want a smart girl.

Oh god yes. Smarts are so sexy on a girl. Especially with a nice pair of librarian glasses to complement it. ;)

I bring up the controversies of TIF to my girlfriend to hear her input and I couldn't be any more turned on. Don't even get me started on the intercourse.

The hairline on the back of their neck. :razz:

And freckles.

And the "been living in the jungle" messy hair thing. (brunettes only)

I love messy hair on dark-haired guys. Hot.

It's not too late,

The hairline on the back of their neck. :razz:

And freckles.

And the "been living in the jungle" messy hair thing. (brunettes only)

I love messy hair on dark-haired guys. Hot.

Haha, I have short, non-messy, blond hair :P

After getting back into the flirting game ( primarily because school started), I have realized that I want a smart girl.

Oh god yes. Smarts are so sexy on a girl. Especially with a nice pair of librarian glasses to complement it. ;)

I bring up the controversies of TIF to my girlfriend to hear her input and I couldn't be any more turned on. Don't even get me started on the intercourse.

I'm not entirely sure what you were implying there. The verbal intercourse, or another type?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I really like legs but I think that as nice as any girl looks if they are boring or annoying then it detracts from their cuteness. I would rather settle for lower looks in a girl with nice personality that I would enjoy dating rather than a really hot girl that would be just a trophy.

Of course a good combination of looks and smarts would always be the best in the long run though.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

I'm not entirely sure what you were implying there. The verbal intercourse, or another type?

Now that you mention it, the verbal intercourse is good too. I was originally referring to lovemaking though. Her smarts give me such a testosteronic rush in that situation.

Now that you mention it, the verbal intercourse is good too. I was originally referring to lovemaking though. Her smarts give me such a testosteronic rush in that situation.

yumm :)

yumm :)

That sounds like some fun pillow talk.

"Calculate this!"

"Nietzsche!!!"

"Baby, you're hotter than the laws of thermodynamics!"

:twss:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Today was one of those days for me where I spent my day admiring the beauty of different females. And yet I did not connect any of the beauty with sexual pleasure or acts. It was as if I was admiring works of art.

Go post THAT on a feminist forum. :P

This is going to sound horribly sexist, but I'm glad most women have horribly low self esteem. It makes it so much easier to cheer them up :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is going to sound horribly sexist, but I'm glad most women have horribly low self esteem. It makes it so much easier to cheer them up :)

I used to look for girls like that. But now I'm bothered by having to cheer some girls up all the time because of their self-esteem issues. So now I look for girls with high-self esteem... I don't need to cheer them up often :)

Don't guys have super soft lips? I just assumed lips were soft.

Assumption :o?! Don't tell me you never kissed (a boy)?

And lips are soft when you just keep them in good condition (vaseline and the likes work wonders before you go to your girlfriend)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Oh hai saru. I thought you left.

I'm just terrible with women for whatever reason.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Or women are terrible with you.

Or women are terrible with you.

Yeah, it's like a game of tug-o-war almost. It doesn't matter, everybody loses eventually.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Oh don't worry, I'm beyond terrible with guys. There is this abnormally attractive guy who I have been trying to work up the courage to talk to for an embarrasingly long time. I swear I will talk to him eventually. I say that every week though. Whatever.

It's not too late,