Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Butt > boobs for me, but I'd rather a girl with a smaller butt and small breasts then someone with a huge ass and no breasts. They have to be congruent.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butt > boobs for me, but I'd rather a girl with a smaller butt and small breasts then someone with a huge ass and no breasts. They have to be congruent.

Agree with the first point, but not with the second. Not many have both.. They've usually got one or the other, but I'd definitely go for the big booty. Congruency doesn't bother me. :P.

09144a99bb.png

I would choose neither breasts or butts. Its the legs that seem to turn me on the most.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I would choose neither breasts or butts. Its the legs that seem to turn me on the most.

:thumbup: Overall appearance, really. You can't just take one feature and say "anyone with this will be good-looking".

:thumbup: Overall appearance, really. You can't just take one feature and say "anyone with this will be good-looking".

Agreed. I rather have a girl with a smaller butt but other great physical features than a girl who would be considered as having a great butt by then has an unattractive face.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yeah, as long as a girl doesn't have weird-ass boobs or a disgusting butt she's all good. The face is what matters most.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You guys have it all wrong. It's got nothing to do with appearance. I'm only looking at personality.

Bahahaha. Not.

omg me tooo

This is kind of relvant...

So.

I was at work, in the corner doing my philosophy homework at my desk, but I wasn't clocked in, so I didn't have to take calls. And these 3 girls who by your guys standards are smoking hot. By my standards I guess, if I was to be straight, I'd go for black women. Though not black dudes. Idk why. Anyways, and they were all like whispering quietly saying: "so you guys think Sam's hot? I love him" "yeah he's fineeeee, he makes me laugh all the time haha" "yea if he wasn't gay I'd totally try and hook up with him" "He's gay?" "Lol you actually think he isn't?" At that point I burst out laughing and they all got like mad hush. And I just stood up and waved. They were blushing all night. (btw, each set of quotation marks means another person obviously)

Now I'm not buff, nor skinny, I've got some weight on me, (though I'm losing it quite rapidly), so it just goes to show some fine attractive girls don't care whats on the outside, generally. Though I find the one quality they all love in bravado and confidence, but not when its overdone.

Oh,and no they weren't trolling me, I thought so at first, but I realized they weren't hah.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You guys have it all wrong. It's got nothing to do with appearance. I'm only looking at personality.

Bahahaha. Not.

omg me tooo

This is kind of relvant...

So.

I was at work, in the corner doing my philosophy homework at my desk, but I wasn't clocked in, so I didn't have to take calls. And these 3 girls who by your guys standards are smoking hot. By my standards I guess, if I was to be straight, I'd go for black women. Though not black dudes. Idk why. Anyways, and they were all like whispering quietly saying: "so you guys think Sam's hot? I love him" "yeah he's fineeeee, he makes me laugh all the time haha" "yea if he wasn't gay I'd totally try and hook up with him" "He's gay?" "Lol you actually think he isn't?" At that point I burst out laughing and they all got like mad hush. And I just stood up and waved. They were blushing all night. (btw, each set of quotation marks means another person obviously)

Now I'm not buff, nor skinny, I've got some weight on me, (though I'm losing it quite rapidly), so it just goes to show some fine attractive girls don't care whats on the outside, generally. Though I find the one quality they all love in bravado and confidence, but not when its overdone.

Oh,and no they weren't trolling me, I thought so at first, but I realized they weren't hah.

I see what you're doing! You're pretending to be gay, and then when all these girls are confessing their secrets and changing clothes in front of you, saying how much they wish you were straight, boom! You reveal you really are straight and [bleep] em all. Game.

Lets just say.

I own plenty of cats, but I am not a cat woman.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Yes, because sometimes the cats bite me.

Get a camera and picture that, son.

Pfft. For those that don't look very pretty, remember that beauty is just a light switch away.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Them being in the kitchen.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't really like smoke either - I take the pleasure of doing it sometimes but it really is horrid when they stink of cigarette smoke.

Smoking is for suckers, people who smoke suck big time.

What is it with guys an asses exactly?

laugh.gif

Guys. What's better, ass or breasts?

BOOBIES OF COURSE.

They are unique to the female race ;D

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

What is it with guys an asses exactly?

laugh.gif

Guys. What's better, ass or breasts?

BOOBIES OF COURSE.

They are unique to the female race ;D

What about man boobs? :unsure:

But yeah I don't really understand the appeal of asses either.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ben summed it up well - though it isn't necessary to have an amazing ass it is nice if it adds to a woman's figure.

It's only occasional, pirate_felix. I can't stand people addicted to smoking - people say "HURR DURR DONT SMOKE ITS BAD" but they've probably done it themselves (frequently or not, it doesn't really matter). I know that it's bad for me, so I consequently don't do it too often.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Never touched a single cigarette. Also never will. Although im willing to try weed (Its different).

@Tripsis AFAIK those are just lumps of fat.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Never touched a single cigarette. Also never will. Although im willing to try weed (Its different).

@Tripsis AFAIK those are just lumps of fat.

Men can still get *breast* cancer!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog