Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

toes

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends on the girl personally. I like different things more about a certain girl then I would another, for example I can't say eyes, because I don't like every girls' eyes. If that makes sense.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Good personality, psychologically stable, open minded.

[cabbage].

Don't tell me, if someone who was very smelly, very large, and physically not pleasant (did you see that wart on her nose?)

You'd be ok with her because she has a nice personality?

I really don't get why large girls smell so badly, I do realize their self esteem might be low, so they don't try as hard to look good, but all my friends who are.. quite big smell really bad constantly, and its hard to hang out with them >.<

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good personality, psychologically stable, open minded.

[cabbage].

Don't tell me, if someone who was very smelly, very large, and physically not pleasant (did you see that wart on her nose?)

You'd be ok with her because she has a nice personality?

I really don't get why large girls smell so badly, I do realize their self esteem might be low, so they don't try as hard to look good, but all my friends who are.. quite big smell really bad constantly, and its hard to hang out with them >.<

Larger body mass = easier to sweat. Or at least that's how I thought of it, although I can think of several larger girls I know who don't smell bad.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If they're fat, then they have more "pits" where sweat builds up on. Its just like your armpits: two pieces of flesh squished together.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 3 months later...

Boys who like cats are friggin' great. And boys who read and are intelligent.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

^^^ I LOVE CATS!

When i get my own house i will get 3 animals

1 cat, I will name it fufu

1 dog, I will name it rex,

and 1 chinchilla (o lawd, I almost said chinchompa >.>) I will name it Scuzzles.

And they will be mine <3: (although I'm not too sure about the interactions between them >.>)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

^^^ I LOVE CATS!

When i get my own house i will get 3 animals

1 cat, I will name it fufu

1 dog, I will name it rex,

and 1 chinchilla (o lawd, I almost said chinchompa >.>) I will name it Scuzzles.

And they will be mine <3: (although I'm not too sure about the interactions between them >.>)

Ahaha. You are my idol. I am going to be a cat lady and my next cat I get will be called cat. Based on the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys of course.

It's not too late,

I love cats too =D

OT: I love my girlfriends hair, I just love running my hands through it :thumbup:

Good boy. Cats are quite fantastic.

Oh and yes, good hair is important.

It's not too late,

Guys, guys, stop trying to seduce Dreamtongirl with your love for [kitties].

I'm sorry, I had to.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

My favorite thing in a man would be:

Does he dance?

Do we have similarities in both interests and in lifestyles, yet are different enough to not be the same?

Is he a soldier?

Does he write or draw?

Only 1, maybe 2 from that list are a requirement.

If I HAD to choose a physical aspect. A muscular build, but not ripped, or a slightly toned appearance. Also I'm a sucker for guys with feminine eyes. xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Confidence.

With all honesty, that's THE most attractive quality anyone could ever have.

Ofcourse, too much of it can't be good, but at the correct amount, it's all it takes to be attractive.

Intelligence, quick thinking and learning.

Likes cats, platypusus (is that correct? platypodes better?) and honey badgers.

Open-minded.

Physically: face/hair then the rest. A good face can compensate for the rest, not the other way around imo.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Cats are ok....dogs are better :P

Even though I like cats, I must agree. I just adore dogs xD They're always so happy to see you ^.^

EDIT: There is only one thing that can love you more than yourself, and thats a dog. (I forget where I found this quote. lol)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Even though I like cats, I must agree. I just adore dogs xD They're always so happy to see you ^.^

EDIT: There is only one thing that can love you more than yourself, and thats a dog. (I forget where I found this quote. lol)

No way, they slobber everywhere and bite your faces off.

It's not too late,

No way, they slobber everywhere and bite your faces off.

well not all of them...

cats usually just sit there...or walk around...but mostly just sit there. They don't seem like playful creatures.

on topic: hair

Confidence and humor are must haves. So is taking care of herself, (physically, socially and intellectually) and being adventurous and smelling good.

As for looks, they aren't as important to me as they used to be. Good sex seems to be so rare with girls my age, I value that above looks as long as they are pleasant to look at.