Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the quiet, shy type. Although I don't really interact with the opposite sex, or even my sex for that matter. But meh :P

That's not something to 'meh :P' about.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I like the quiet, shy type. Although I don't really interact with the opposite sex, or even my sex for that matter. But meh :P

That's not something to 'meh :P' about.

What exactly is "Meh" material? Seems to be used for everything around here.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Eyes and a great smile. And if they like my music, huge plus. Sort of a bubbly personality is also what I love.

Unfortunately, good looks, and my taste in music never come together.

OT: Big one, they need to share my interests. If they don't, we don't have things to talk about. It always happens the anime/gamers of either gender are some of the most perverted people lol. In my school my group holds the title for most perverted group. It's a badge of pride!

Edited by Racheya
Deleting quoted removed posts

OT: I have to say, legs would be my favourite. Then the ability to make jokes.

Edited by Racheya
Deleting quoted removed posts

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Quite simply, everything. Every little detail makes a girl who she is. Every minor flaw, every major [insert opposite of flaw].

But if I had to rate:

* Personality (Note: I am not saying that I would go out with an unattractive girl with a good personality, just for her personality. NO guy would do that. I'm saying that a beautiful girl with a horrible personality would send me packing straight away)

* Eyes (Eyes are just beautiful, to be honest)

* [wagon] (Meh, just a preferity. I'm not big on the whole Beyonce style ghetto booties though)

* Lips (Simply because I need to like what i'm kissing)

* Legs (A great set of pins generally compliment a nice [wagon])

Breasts don't really do much for me. I can differentiate from a nice pair and a not-so-nice pair, but i'm indifferent either way. Not too big on the whole size GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG breasts either.

I like a girl who is beautiful but doesn't put her makeup on with a trowel. She needs to be beautiful without her makeup. We need to share common interests. I like her to have accentuated curves, but not like stupidly accentuated, like the modern day "plastic" models.

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I like girls.

I like Scene Girls

I like Scene Girls with lip piercings

I like Scene Girls with lip piercings that don't like Bring me the Horizon

I like Scene Girls with lip piercings that don't like Bring me the Horizon...

I think I have found something about myself :/

Luck be a Lady

what do i like about girls.. umm...

to be honest, i find nice eyes and smiles more attractive thanmost would say their distinguishable feminine body parts that we all know and love lol

but for me a nice smile and gorgeous eyes can surpass that of their personal sections.

Rucky.png

what do i like about girls.. umm...

to be honest, i find nice eyes and smiles more attractive thanmost would say their distinguishable feminine body parts that we all know and love lol

but for me a nice smile and gorgeous eyes can surpass that of their personal sections.

Same here. I also like a girl that is funnier than I am, which is awesome cause I'm one of the class clowns.

Plus, she's a girl.

So you're saying girl sweat doesn't smell nasty ever...?

Hmm, I like a guy who can laugh, and if he's warm and a good hugger that's even better. I like guys that can listen to me ramble on about anything and not think I'm crazy....and if he likes electronica that's a huge bonus, lol. I absolutely refuse to even consider guys shorter than me, and luckily I'm short enough (5'4) that most guys are taller than me :P I love a guy who can hold a conversation. If we can talk endlessly about anything that's just amazing.

And of course, he has to like me for who I am. And he can't be like ridiculously clingy. I mean, if I see him at school or whatever and he wants me to call him that night, sure that's okay, but it's not gonna happen every single night. That's crossing the line into 'too clingy' territory.

As for girls, boobies are awesome. Seriously. They're like....chesty-pillows. I love whoever invented them. XD And nice hair. Like, long silky hair. :oops:

I know something about nothing, which is far better than knowing nothing about something.

Tight Jeans and Double D's.

well least somebodys being truthfully honest here :D

as those are good attributes to find attractive women only thing is most guy friends whom i've known said the girls they'd date with the larger bosoms were more likely to unfaithful than the ones with smaller stature as just previously said they are found to be more attractive and desirable.

thus that being said, i'd perfer a woman with a smaller bust size, but still tight jeans as well, can't do without those. :cool:

Rucky.png

Unrelated: I love the olive green crayons and use them exclusively if at all possible.

Related: I have a thing for nice hair, I've been noticing lately. All smooth and happy. Preferably smelling edible.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I absolutely refuse to even consider guys shorter than me, and luckily I'm short enough (5'4) that most guys are taller than me :P

Sorry I hate that.:mellow: Probably cause I'm barely 5'5.

For some reason i feel much more comfortable having a serious conversation with a girl than I can with any guy. Most likely because I'm not hesitant to seem more emotional in front of a girl, and I tend to trust girls more for some reason. I think that's because I'm close with my sister, but don't really talk to my brother that much.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.