Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Tight Jeans and Double D's.

srsly.. i have to do this?

makes a man go woo woo

All the people on the streets know woo woo, woo woo.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight Jeans and Double D's.

srsly.. i have to do this?

makes a man go woo woo

All the people on the streets know woo woo, woo woo.

Iced out, lit up.... Ok let's stop this.

I am an eyes person. I am probably one the 5 per-cent of guys who don't stare at the breasts.

LIAR!

But yeh, I like the fact that girls don't follow stupid things like: HaHa, a yellow car *whack*

I hate girls who talk too much, the only time a women should open her mouth is when she's giving a [bleep].

So, you're saying you won't get anywhere with women unless you're rich?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Huggability and rough-and-tumble ness. It's so nice hugging a guy and you fit perfectly into them <3: That being said I'm 5"1 so I barely reach most guys' shoulders anymore ><

Oh and a nice deep, calm voice :)

I like guys w/ a nice body. I love workin out keepin myself in shape and i would want him to do the same.

Other thn that i love guys who hav a great sense of humor.

S_arah.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know to be honest.

One who's grown up and can -talk-. If it's one thing that annoys me, is that a crapload of women... Wheater it's a relationship or just chatting... They are all so quiet! I hate to always having coming up with something to talk about.

This hasn't anything to do with "favorite thing"... Nor has the following part: A serious relationship, i couldn't find myself attractive to one who's skinny or fat.

I don't really have any favorite thing...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

One who's grown up and can -talk-. If it's one thing that annoys me, is that a crapload of women... Wheater it's a relationship or just chatting... They are all so quiet! I hate to always having coming up with something to talk about.

I don't know what rock you're under where all the women you date aren't talkative/chatty. I don't think that rock exists. I think you're just too nervousy chatty and don't let people cut in. I don't think you appreciate a little silence.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

the silence is the best in my opinion, they finally stopped! thank god! lol just playing :P

But I've noticed lately, I really love soft skin, I won't date someone with acne, I've tried it and I was repulsed by it. I don't always have the best skin myself but man do I love the feel of it...

and some girls just smell good. Like not with perfume, just their own scent. My best friend never wears perfume but her scent is very comforting :P

OK, my original post said "Hair.", but I'm going to modify it to hair, (natural) scent, and curves. I think most guys would agree with me about this.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I don't know what rock you're under where all the women you date aren't talkative/chatty. I don't think that rock exists. I think you're just too nervousy chatty and don't let people cut in. I don't think you appreciate a little silence.

Nope. That's been my experience so far.

Just take a conversation at the bar, where you don't have to be serious (unless you're aiming to snatch her)... I can't even remember the last time i had a decent conversation with a girl.

Nothing of what you say is true lol... I'm not nervous when i'm talking to a girl. And i do let them talk... But christ, i mean... So few talk!

And if you're going to reply "you've probably not many then"... My reply is, yes i have. Serious relationship/just chatting at the bar/friends... I've met quite alot.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Someone who has a similar sense of humour to me, definately.

Theres a girl who comes out drinking with my "regular" group occasionally. I've known her for years but never really had a proper conversation/ spent a decent amount of time with her until she started coming out with us. She gets on with everyone and shes cool to talk to but when she starts getting drunker she becomes more like a "guy" kinda, downing pints and stuff like that. Not the most lady-like or attractive thing seeing a girl tan a dirty pint then proceed to throw up outside.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

If we're going body parts, I'd have to say that I was never much of a legs man. I'm big on facial attractiveness, but I also tend to concentrate on the chest and very-lower-back (hint) area. I can't really say personality traits, because all girls are different. :\

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

If we're going body parts, I'd have to say that I was never much of a legs man.

U mad. When a girl with bad legs takes off her pants, it's just like an automatic turn-off for me. Of course, I'm not only interested in girls with perfect legs, but it's one of the reasons I enjoy spring track so much :P

To agree with the above post, I don't mind if she's wearing revealing clothes, but I dislike girls who are always chatting and giggling and bending over with a bunch of boys.

The wrapping paper doesn't need to be perfect as long as the box looks nice and the contents are worthwhile.

Teeth. It pisses me off if a guy has horrible-looking teeth.

Word. And hair. And eyes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge