Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

They got cool faces.

On the topic, I've recently been conducting some independent sociological research during my lunch period at school and have noticed that the female sex flinches about 70% less often than their penis-laden counterpart (I pretend like I'm about to smack a [female dog]).

I, for one, flinch like an abused street dog.

I also find it very comforting that girls generally have to wake up like 10-30 minutes earlier than guys because of their meticulous clothing selections, hair straightening, or what-have-you.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm able to work out, cook and eat breakfast (a real breakfast), shower, shave and what-have-you, and put on some fly clothes (occasionally I need to do some maintenance to said fly clothes, too) in about 70 minutes or so (wake up at 6:30-6:40, head to school at like 7:45, right? yeah ...). People who have to get up ridiculously early to get ready are just bad at managing time.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm able to work out, cook and eat breakfast (a real breakfast), shower, shave and what-have-you, and put on some fly clothes (occasionally I need to do some maintenance to said fly clothes, too) in about 70 minutes or so (wake up at 6:30-6:40, head to school at like 7:45, right? yeah ...). People who have to get up ridiculously early to get ready are just bad at managing time.

I could have a shower, shaving, and being dressed and food done in about thirty minutes, so meh. Not really a race anyways.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I also find it very comforting that girls generally have to wake up like 10-30 minutes earlier than guys because of their meticulous clothing selections, hair straightening, or what-have-you.

I take exception from that. I can get dressed in about 5 minutes. I don't do any make up or crap like that, the most I do with my hair is brush it.

I don't really know how getting up earlier can be comforting for you :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I take exception from that. I can get dressed in about 5 minutes. I don't do any make up or crap like that, the most I do with my hair is brush it.

Because we get to sleep in longer.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Same here :P What takes me a long time is finding the will to leave my warm bed :lol: The actual getting ready takes me no more than 10 minutes. My sister has some outrageous people in her grade though. This one girl wakes up at 5am every morning to get ready for class that starts at 7:50. And she lives like 15 minutes from school....

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Same here :P What takes me a long time is finding the will to leave my warm bed :lol: The actual getting ready takes me no more than 10 minutes. My sister has some outrageous people in her grade though. This one girl wakes up at 5am every morning to get ready for class that starts at 7:50. And she lives like 15 minutes from school....

I bet she's also the kind of girl, who when you want to go to a party or have some "adult fun time,", she just rolls over and falls to sleep at 7 at night...

My favourite thing in the opposite sex would have to be a good sense of humour. There's nothing better than a girl that can crack a good joke :thumbsup:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

dark red hair gets me everytime :drool:

and curves. I go bananas over girls with a nice hourglass figure.

honestly, as long as their feet are hygenic, they have good teeth, no excess flab where it doesn't belong, or have any hair anywhere other than their head...they win in my book.

but lord...dark red hair <3:

You described my sister, no idea about the bolded part though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

honestly, as long as their feet are hygenic, they have good teeth, no excess flab where it doesn't belong, or have any hair anywhere other than their head...they win in my book.

but lord...dark red hair icon_love.gif

pics or it didn't happen.

[i feel like we've had this discussion before earlier on this thread...]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Not if she wakes you. :thumbsup:

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Not if she wakes you. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I hate that. Dammit I want some sleep.

I'm honestly not trying to be an [wagon] here, but that's not really all that surprising.

psychologically stable

Well, technically most people prefer this character trait in everyone, not just the opposite sex.

Oh, I disagree. The bat-[cabbage] insane girls are always the most fun to hang around with.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't have pics of my sister, Facebook removes the need to.

Link or it didn't happen.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Mentally, someone who doesn't wish to have a mundane life like many others (Make a 2.4 family, conform to gender stereotype, etc; That stuff is kinda old fashioned.) Eccentricity is nice. Physically, what would generally be considered attractive but more... Quirky. Also, I have found people that I know more attractive than models that I do not know for some reason.

redarrows-1.png

psychologically stable

Well, technically most people prefer this character trait in everyone, not just the opposite sex.

Funny thing is, I could really care less about that... better off if they aren't violent offenders though.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Link or it didn't happen.

Jesus guys, you're so persistent. If you were any good you could get pics.

psychologically stable

Funny thing is, I could really care less about that... better off if they aren't violent offenders though.

I dunno, insane girls can sometimes ruin your night whenever the hell they want just because feel like it. They're slightly easier to manage because they're also generally dumb, and sometimes its great being with them, but for the most part I avoid them. I simply touch another girl on the shoulder while we're out and she's angry at me for the next week... I try explaining to her that she's just a moron and she gets ever angrier <_<

hiccup.png